State of The Union....yuk!

jc, that's a joke aimed at the republicans as they have had members in congress blame Obama for weather and storms in the past.

Both parties have their own agendas and don't give a shit about any of us.

You guys need to realize it don't matter whos in charge they don't give a fuck about any of us and they will say or do anything to take our money and win an election and then funnel it to their special interest groups.

We need some reform in a big way but our generation is too weak to step up and do it, mayb e the next one will

on we go Originally Posted by bjwstw
Doove can explain himself if he wants, I certainly wouldn't saddle him with your words.
state of the union only meant I had to stream Savage
Haliburton
wow,my 14 year old son should give you English lessons Originally Posted by keeponrisin
Chill, i am just a crappy typer on my cell.
Doove can explain himself if he wants, I certainly wouldn't saddle him with your words. Originally Posted by JohnnyCap
Its over your head, he wont bother.
Chill, i am just a crappy typer on my cell. Originally Posted by jondalart
when that's all they have left

you know you got it right anyways and hit the target
That's all I was getting at, in the other thread too. None of us above it. Originally Posted by JohnnyCap
Nice try... Go read the preceding insulting political posts prior to that.. And you'll see what I was getting at. Addressing the continual insults directly. There's nothing subtle there. Just calling people on their BS... Again.

MTNY
So much for the intelligent discussion.. Looks like we're in grade school again.
There's no nice try about it, I answered your question. If you think I'm in grade school 'cause I won't indulge in political party name calling, I'm fine with you engaging with bj in your intelligent discussions. Just like the ones where you rate dozens of aspects of rental persons on scales of 1-100. Originally Posted by JohnnyCap
Yes. In answering the question you clearly made my point which was if I ever provide negative feedback on an individual it's usually in response to some offensive statements. That still applies even when you try to be manipulative and take something out of context.

On another note please accept my apology as the grade school comment was not directed at you. Even if we have some differences of opinion, I do believe you express yours with respect.. most of the time. That being said I also believe you come off as extremely cynical and bitter but bite right to the heart of a matter. Sometimes you get it right. I've got no beef with you at all.
  • Doove
  • 01-22-2015, 04:29 AM
Blaming the GOP for a hurricane? Originally Posted by JohnnyCap
Is that what you took from my comment?
Nice try... Go read the preceding insulting political posts prior to that.. And you'll see what I was getting at. Addressing the continual insults directly. There's nothing subtle there. Just calling people on their BS... Again.

MTNY Originally Posted by moneytalksny
There's no nice try about it, I answered your question. If you think I'm in grade school 'cause I won't indulge in political party name calling, I'm fine with you engaging with bj in your intelligent discussions. Just like the ones where you rate dozens of aspects of rental persons on scales of 1-100.
Is that what you took from my comment? Originally Posted by Doove
That's not all; was your post all you took from everything preceding?
I've got no beef with you at all. Originally Posted by moneytalksny
even if ya knew ...ol jimmie cap was ...fair skinned?
  • Doove
  • 01-22-2015, 02:02 PM
That's not all; was your post all you took from everything preceding? Originally Posted by JohnnyCap
My post was to respond to the general tenor of several posts preceding mine. Much like we all do on a pretty regular basis around here.

Your post was to attempt to suggest i said something i didn't say.

If you fail to see a distinction, then i can't help ya.
Your post was to attempt to suggest i said something i didn't say. Originally Posted by Doove
He does do that quite often......
If you fail to see a distinction, then i can't help ya. Originally Posted by Doove
Perhaps when it becomes avail, he could enroll for some Free Community College Remedial Reading/Comprehension education courses, he appears very deficient in....
That is if the anti-intelligence wing of the GOP (our Talibanesque GOP Conservatives) that prefers to act as a celebration of ignorance, kills this proposed Free Community College program.....