when should the session timer start and or end?

TMFT lol!
I thought his time started when he walked through the door... Originally Posted by ThatManFromTexas
Point well taken.

You know, it really isn't rocket science. A little "OK sweetie, we're on the clock now" would really work wonders.
I agree with enddie - there are some women who REALLY don't like their "job" and therefore will spend as much time as possible NOT doing what you paid for.

5 min - get to know you - is as much as I allow. Then stand up and just say, lets get naked and start playing. If she stalls, don't give her the donation and leave.

. Originally Posted by CivilBarrister
I have to agree. A little chit chat is fine, but the gent can get stimulating conversation at home-or at the bar with his fellas.
Plus you can chit chat while entwined naked with each other, as you explore the "nice places".
Point well taken.

You know, it really isn't rocket science. A little "OK sweetie, we're on the clock now" would really work wonders. Originally Posted by DEAR_JOHN
Exactly. Again communication. DJ is a little tact goes a long ways.
  • Omari
  • 08-14-2010, 06:59 PM
@Omari the difference with a plumber and a provider is you are compensating her for BCD activites,time,and in some instances companionship so not the same thing exactly. You are very welcome to see who you choose which is why you guys have so many ladies to choose from. i don't think that makes a lady mean or a scammer because she expects to be paid for her over and if the time goes way over you should compensate. Thank you to all my great clients because I never have this issue to deal with Originally Posted by caramelqtee mila
I am really a nice guy so don't get offended by this but time is money & money is time. It is the same because it is a service. Just as the plumber went straight to work on my plumbing the provider should go straight to work on my plumbing. I expect a little small talk which isn't a problem. Every provider I have seen will tell you I am the ultimate gentleman & they would refer me. I ran late to appointment and compensated them for their time after the session or at the beginning of a different session. I agree about time going over but this is a question of when should time start.
It is a level playing field........the lady is in charge of the clock........the guy is in charge of the review.
Believe it or not DH I agree with you. Like I said with my clients im all for the getting to know each other and sometimes(more than not) we do go over our time. However its not for anyone here to tell a lady how to run their business,if she wants to religiously watch the clock so be it. If you feel like flaming her for it thats your right. Omari im sure you're a great guy but i do see the difference in a plumbers service and my own,he isn't workin on the plumbing that makes your little head happy while I would be. You compensate the lady for her time as well him its only for the service. Thats my opinion on it.
I thought his time started when he walked through the door... Originally Posted by ThatManFromTexas
Ha ha!! Ok, you've got me. Let me put it this way: Don't start groping me when you first walk in the door during our first appointment. Fair enough, smart guy?
Easy. I walk in and I don't want to spend more than 5 minutes with small talk. After that, let's get it on and when I'm done, I'm done. I don't care to sit around and talk. Adios. Time starts when I walk in. However if the lady for some reason is still getting ready when I arrive for whatever reason, that better not count against my time.
  • mietk
  • 08-14-2010, 08:02 PM
I think that the couple of replies from women who are actively working are really brave. Its not easy to stand up for yourself in a forum that is a venue to advertise yourself.

While this IS a forum to play and have discussions - and obviously for you all to meet eventually, its also a place for the women to be clear about what is acceptable client behavior (yes, its client, not boyfriend or mentor). I think the women that are clear about this, are to be commended.

While it is also a place for men to state their desires, it shouldn't be treated as gospel. Keep in mind that you don't want that crazy woman in your life after the hour (or hour and 1/2 for those that have determined its his right to dictate her schedule), so why would you do anything to engender her getting her signals mixed? Keep it professional (by treating her like a professional) and you'll get what you paid for.

And I'm just going to say it - this is also a place where some men attempt bully by post count. CB, I like ya; I do - if a woman has needed an introduction, I have certainly sent them to you to meet (you're welcome :-)) - however, you are absolutely guilty of manipulating women to "give" you time and your post count (and willingness to slam them if they don't) often gets you what you want. If I had to do a high level psychological analysis as to the why of it for the men who do so, I'd say its probably the something about needing control - in hobby terms, 'topping from the bottom'. So, something to consider when you're feeling the need to control the pussy in Houston.

DJ, I don't care WHAT you say - I've known you to be nothing but fair and kind. And I'm stickin' to my worldview.... Originally Posted by Sydneyb

BRAVO!!
Easy. I walk in and I don't want to spend more than 5 minutes with small talk. After that, let's get it on and when I'm done, I'm done. I don't care to sit around and talk. Adios. Time starts when I walk in. However if the lady for some reason is still getting ready when I arrive for whatever reason, that better not count against my time. Originally Posted by Meoauniaea

You make a good point....I would never say that the time starts at the scheduled appointment time if the provider isn't ready for you.
And I'm just going to say it - this is also a place where some men attempt bully by post count. CB, I like ya; I do - if a woman has needed an introduction, I have certainly sent them to you to meet (you're welcome :-)) - however, you are absolutely guilty of manipulating women to "give" you time and your post count (and willingness to slam them if they don't) often gets you what you want. If I had to do a high level psychological analysis as to the why of it for the men who do so, I'd say its probably the something about needing control - in hobby terms, 'topping from the bottom'. So, something to consider when you're feeling the need to control the pussy in Houston. Originally Posted by Sydneyb
Oh snap...

Sydney's my role model.

As a guy, if you're tired of talking and you are incapable of guiding the action in a more erotic direction then you get what you deserve.

As a guy, if you're enjoying the conversation so much you lose track of time, then you got what you paid for since we're only paying for "companionship."

I've talked an hour away and simply chalked it up to stimulating conversation, paid my fee and left happy. I've also let the woman talk away the session and left digusted. Either way, the only person I can blame is me, not the provider.
Oh snap...

Sydney's my role model.

As a guy, if you're tired of talking and you are incapable of guiding the action in a more erotic direction then you get what you deserve.

As a guy, if you're enjoying the conversation so much you lose track of time, then you got what you paid for since we're only paying for "companionship."

I've talked an hour away and simply chalked it up to stimulating conversation, paid my fee and left happy. I've also let the woman talk away the session and left digusted. Either way, the only person I can blame is me, not the provider. Originally Posted by Wakeup
I think that I have two heroes.
Ha ha!! Ok, you've got me. Let me put it this way: Don't start groping me when you first walk in the door during our first appointment. Fair enough, smart guy? Originally Posted by China Doll
When the provider is able to stimulate my mind, she is halfway home......some have the gift.
I think that I have two heroes. Originally Posted by China Doll
::Wakeup bows::

Thank you, thank you, I'll be here all week.