So babe.....what's your sign??

Libra!!!!!!!! Why am I not surprised? LOL
I am a late Sept baby, so that makes me a Libra.....

OH WOW, be sure to click on your sign to see who you are most
compatible with.... Originally Posted by fawn
Virgo Sept 13
Fawn I have been drooling over your pic's for a while now, and it says we are a match~ But like someone else said I want to see all of you ladies.
Scorpio but the older I get the more submissive I am... I'm thinking I am not out to "own" anyone anymore..lol
SCORPIO!
  • PT4ME
  • 02-10-2011, 08:26 PM
Okay, I am a Cancer, if this shit is right.......

"Cancer and Libra:"
These two could stumble upon each other almost anywhere and wind up getting married the next day.
Note to self.... "STAY FAR AWAY" from, Fawn & Lana, as well as Jasser, Moose, Horseman, and Poppy!! LOL

"Cancer and Aries:"

Aries sees both a future and a family in Cancer and cannot help but admire their sensuality and loyalty to others...... well Soph, "I'm so glad we had this time together...." (a la Carol Burnett)

"Cancer and Pisces:" (why did I even click on this one?)

Sooner or later, these two are destined to experience a love relationship. Problems will arise when dark moods hit. You are both so intuitive that you will be able to read each other’s minds at times. This is where and when problems arise.

Alrighty then........ that leaves me 9 signs to work with....

"Fun thread"!!!

PT
Libra baby!
100% Gemini !!
Leo!!! Meow!!! err... ROOAAAR!!!!!
Scorpio but the older I get the more submissive I am... I'm thinking I am not out to "own" anyone anymore..lol Originally Posted by lil_michelle
Do two Scorpios work well together???
Do two Scorpios work well together??? Originally Posted by Nitwitboy
Sexually, HELL yes...but that's about it IMHO
SCORPIO! Originally Posted by DickEmDown

Uh oh......
Pisces and Scorpio:

Sexually they couldn’t have found a more compatible partner.... sex will be exotic, erotic and intoxicating.

"Cancer and Pisces:" (why did I even click on this one?)

Sooner or later, these two are destined to experience a love relationship. Problems will arise when dark moods hit. You are both so intuitive that you will be able to read each other’s minds at times. This is where and when problems arise. Originally Posted by PT4ME
OMG! Lmao! That is all I have to say about that!
Uh oh......
Pisces and Scorpio:

Sexually they couldn’t have found a more compatible partner.... sex will be exotic, erotic and intoxicating. Originally Posted by reese foster

....DAYUM!!!
Libra here ( was told years ago " on the cusp of scorpio" ) 10/21
Uh oh......
Pisces and Scorpio:

Sexually they couldn’t have found a more compatible partner.... sex will be exotic, erotic and intoxicating.

OMG! Lmao! That is all I have to say about that! Originally Posted by reese foster
Reese, I've got to hold you to that!
Virgo