Tatoos, Art or ???

Just go to lunch with the woman.....its painless, plus im sure her tits will be oozing out of her blouse. Showing you tats are really not that bad. Would you really turn down lunch with a hot chick with her tits in your face.

All this back and forth puzzles me. Hot chick, with big tits, some ink on the tits, but she got nice tits, hmmm should I go to lunch with her or what......hmmm decisions decisions.

Take the lunch....whats the worse that could happen, her tats come off her breast and swallow you whole.

Carry on with the fussing.

I thought I'd make an effort to look. Had I not looked I'm sure I would have been called out for that as well. Do I need to give a link at urban dictionary to "Damned if you do, damned if you don't!" LOL

I'm trying to decide if I'm interested in taking the time to meet Jules about this. I'm not sure it wouldn't be more of her telling me what I think. I'm trying to judge by the tone of her response, but so far no response.

As far as "trying to make her look bad", perhaps you'd like to enlighten me. What have I said or done that attempts to make her look bad? All I've done is draw some pretty simple conclusions from what she's said, and ask a couple questions in a polite manner.

Honestly, I don't think I could make any of the ladies who have responded in this thread "look bad". They all look pretty smokin hot to me! I've seen Reese, not as often as I'd like, as her incall is simply not a convenient location for me, and It's tough to get away for an almost 1 hour drive there, and the same to get back... but I have a couple times, and enjoyed myself immensely. From the reviews I've read, I'd fully expect Dannie and Jules to fall into the same category. So as much as some seem to suggest otherwise, my intent is not to defame or injure anyone.

I guess everyone is so used to being attacked here, that they put up all their layers of armor before even considering that the poster is being genuine. Originally Posted by 69er
LOL well if he declines we can still do lunch Dannie, we can rub our tattoos together and watch the people stare at us like the tattooed freaks we are!! Originally Posted by Jules Jaguar
The mind boggles and Jack is in trouble as usual
While I respect the right and personal decision for a tatoo, I personally choose not to have one. Originally Posted by Helen Tarnation
Good for you. For that reason alone, I'm going to search our your reviews and those of lisa.lisa0302.

I've never understood the impulse that would make someone want to deface an otherwise beautiful human body with a tattoo. There are providers that I might see in spite of their tattoos, and there are more than a few that I wouldn't see because of extensive tattooing. But I've never seen any tattoo that made anyone more attractive. Period.
I do not find tattoos appealing but they are also not offensive to me. I tend to gravitate towards the "girl-next-door" type which usually means no ink but that is becoming harder and harder to find. I am now 46 and starting to feel that cultural/ generational disconnect that happens when you are definitely no longer part of the "cool/ in-crowd" which seem to use tattoos as a way of self-expression.

My parting thought/ comment on tattoos is this: Would you spraypaint the Mona Lisa?
You motherfuckers need to get off your high horses and remember that beauty is subjective. Who cares if you don't like tattoos? I don't like fat ankles, but you don't see me starting a thread about it.

See the women you want to and don't see the ones you don't. What possible point is there in bashing those that made a personal decision that isn't in line with your preferences?
You motherfuckers need to get off your high horses and remember that beauty is subjective. Who cares if you don't like tattoos? I don't like fat ankles, but you don't see me starting a thread about it.

See the women you want to and don't see the ones you don't. What possible point is there in bashing those that made a personal decision that isn't in line with your preferences? Originally Posted by TheBizz
AMEN!

See the women you want to and don't see the ones you don't. What possible point is there in bashing those that made a personal decision that isn't in line with your preferences? Originally Posted by TheBizz
This is why you are my favorite poster!!
So what about when the girl next door has artwork....like me! I have always been described as the sweet one but I have my fair share of ink...

The only time I am against it is when it is something really dumb. For instance I met a man once who had the whole winnie the pooh cast on him and another with the hunger force. Those are just dumb. I love jules art, it is very beautiful and the colors just make me happy.
Tattoos are uber ghey! You'll never see me with any. Meh...
  • 69er
  • 09-15-2011, 04:38 PM
Guess this thread, and the purpose was lost by those who seem to have Tattoos, and assume anyone who has a question is bashing them.

You win! I'm done.

We can all go back to the normal ThreAD's.
I have a large tattoo on my upper right arm. It wasn't something I got in order to fit in; it's a memorial tattoo, and I did it completely sober, believe it or not! If anyone doesn't like it, they are welcome to skip past me. Their loss for passing me over for a completely petty reason...not the other way around!

I won't post it for identifying reasons (plus, I don't give a flying fuck about anyone's opinion of it) but it is very meaningful to me. I did get a name when I was about 18, but I covered it up with something very symbolic, just a couple years ago. I couldn't give two shits what anyone else thinks about it, if they like it, or if it makes them unhappy. But then again, I got it for me and not for everyone else . For every one person who hates it, there are ten who never even notice it. If your cock is in my mouth and are looking at my arm, I am not doing my job correctly.
. Originally Posted by Dannie
SWEETIE I agree with you and of course too each their own I personally luv TATTOOS on women IT IS A TOTAL turn ON!!!!!
So what about when the girl next door has artwork....like me! I have always been described as the sweet one but I have my fair share of ink...

The only time I am against it is when it is something really dumb. For instance I met a man once who had the whole winnie the pooh cast on him and another with the hunger force. Those are just dumb. I love jules art, it is very beautiful and the colors just make me happy. Originally Posted by Alecia
Sweetie I WOULD not mind it if you ever saw my TATTOOS or me seeing yours!!!
I dunno, I think tattoo attitude is largely generational. I come from a generation where tattoos were pretty rare, and totally confined to males. It's what we grew up with, and while I could care less what anybody else stamps on their body, it would never occur to me to get a tattoo. Also, and I know nobody with a tattoo wants to hear this, attitudes change as you grow older. What seemed like a terrific idea when you were 25? Not so much sometimes when you're 50. Those lovely toned bodies with perfect skin adorned with colorful works of art ain't gonna look the same in 25 years.

No offense intended, totally respect everybody's right to have a tattoo and if it makes you happy....go for it.

I'm going to invest in tattoo removal businesses because I suspect they are going to be extremely busy in the next few years.
Well when that is the case we will all be older wrinkled and tattooed and it wont be so much of a big deal or uncommon... times change people change its life
Tattoos don't bother me as long as their not ghetto. But what do I know I'm just a old horny truck driver.