In respond to Just4Hobby

...In past reviews I've been hardly attacked and criticized for my looks. I've read very demeaning posts. Yet nobody cared.

So, yeah... I'm aware that dealing with all sort of idiots indeed comes with the territory. Originally Posted by Sukkamielli
This is just some gentle advice for you and then well ... it might be good for you to ask for this topic to be closed.

If it makes you feel any better, ALL women get criticized in one way or another. I'm a very large woman and it happens to me.

But I have some very close friends who are model size, and gorgeous I might add, who will also receive derogatory comments. So if you could let those negative comments roll off your back when they happen, and they will, then you're happier at the end of the day.

Otherwise, the "dealing with idiots" statement is yet another really negative statement about your client base. Perhaps you don't believe that you get a lot of business from the general posting segment of ECCIE but it's likely that you could get a LOT of business (as I do) from the men who lurk.

So always try to write as if there is some wonderful guy out there (and there are plenty!) that's just out reading around and looking for that special someone to visit.

THAT is the way that you'll get some great clientele here on ECCIE. (Sometimes, more often than not!) And be thoughtful about what you write and how you express yourself. (I know. Need to follow my own advice!)

Good luck!

Sincerely,
Elisabeth
+1 EW... not to mention that word of mouth spreads fast.. and i am quite sure an ECCIE member is on other sites.. or knows someone else you see....

I think EW is very correct.. u may wanna get this closed... as youre digging yourself deeper.
Plus, if you openly critize or insult some guys, you cause others to wonder what you might say about them.
Plus, if you openly critize or insult some guys, you cause others to wonder what you might say about them. Originally Posted by Bubba3452
I didn't think penis size mattered, as long as the money was right.
Ladies might be surprised how many of their "non-Eccie clients" absolutely do read what's posted here.
OK... I'm gonna do something... right now... I have had ladies pm me about Just4hobby... asking would I see him again..

The answer is YES!!! I'm making a public announcement that I would recommend him to anyone that he asks to see. He's a true gentleman and perfectly respectful. I did not have any issues with him at all. The above thread does not sound like him at all.

So, that's my addition to the thread.. but, I wasn't there... nor do I know the beef between him and the OP. I'm just stating to the ladies that asked... Yes, he's perfectly fine with ME. No issues. Pefect gentleman.

Sorry you had to go thru this, Just4hobby.
Hope to see you again soon. Best wishes, love.

Stay safe, stay happy, and well.

Amber Rain

P.s. Dick size shouldn't matter at all. It doesn't to me at least. Nor, should a clients size or inability to preform become an outted issue on the board for all to read and judge. It was cruel and very careless... and yes, you're right... clients are all over the board that may not be ON the board. So good luck, girl.
If Amber says it, then you are good in my book!
Thank you bigdog. I appreciate that. I would hope that alot will read it and respect my opinion about him. He's a great guy.
I actually cannot wait to worship those twins of yours, Amber!
Lol... soon hopefully. Have to get Just4hobby taken care of first.
WOW...unreal!!!!

Just4hobby- you gotta pick em a lot better than this...Your reviews are intriguing...and I actually got attention of AO Demon and this crazy lady through you.

I think this lady is DEFINITELY on DNS list...
I am hung like a fly, sure hope I don't get outed.
I am hung like a fly, sure hope I don't get outed. Originally Posted by MasterBaiter1996

Compared to a gnat... youre huge!! (always finding the bright side of things).. LOL Amber thanks for letting the ladies know.
Anytime girls.
Just4Hobby, aka [personal information removed-staff], bad breath, tiny dick with PE. http://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=409805

Since I'm not allowed to post my comments in the reviews section, this is to clarify that neither Junfan68 nor any of my clients in this board, has shared the content in this review (ROS), which I'm sure might violate the terms on the board. Originally Posted by Sukkamielli
No, they are not board rules, they are simply rules for the publicly visible forums such as this one.

Ask for an invite to the Spider Hole (see this thread:
http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=247712 ) and then you won't have to worry about what you post, especially and including anything from the ROS of someone's reviews.

Because you're not part of that crowd you may need to ask around but some site searches, esp in the National Discussio forums will tell you more about just how to much more effectively neuter clients by posting their ROS and responding in whatever manner you choose.

Threads here in the public area do more harm that good for the most part so go to the Spider Hole and have at it.

It can't be any worse in that private forum that can only be read by members here or read on another site that shall not be named.