Music for fornication

'90's rock. You can put together a dandy mix for bumpin' and grindin' from Stone Temple Pilots, Pearl Jam, Nirvana, Soundgarden and a few others. A lot of great melodic and yet hard-drivin' stuff from that era.
Oh i should add enigma too;")
Oh i should add enigma too;") Originally Posted by paris xoxo
Couldn't agree more. One of the most erotic scenes I ever witnessed involved a tiny Chiapian with green eyes dancing nude with disco smoke swirling around her to Mea Culpa, on a steamy sticky night in a Mexican Brothel. How lucky can a man get?

Right out of Dusk till dawn. Except no snakes or vampires.
NIN
Rob Zombie
Lords of Acid

Some Depeche Mode is great for sessions as well.
This is a fun thread! I usually bring my ipod and a bluetooth speaker if the provider doesn't have one and play David Guetta, Bob Sinclair and recently Fararri introduced me to Deadmau5, Benny Benassi, Royksopp and Skillrex. Awesome music to do the deed LOL. Any of these can be made into Pandora stations. I guess I prefer my ipod because there are no commercials

When I have 2hr appointments I like to also chill to the likes of Alejandro Sanz, John Mayer, Phil Collins, etc.
None probably. That's definitely not a 10. Originally Posted by luiz7667

If the record should skip, don't worry !
If the record should skip, don't worry ! Originally Posted by WalkerTx
lol. There's a 48 minute version of Ravel's Bolero played by a french conductor ( I think his last name was rosenthal) which I used a lot in my youth.... Then , you time everything with the music. Specially good to be done in the winter in front of a fireplace , and a bottle of Gicondas....

The only bummer was to stop to switch sides of the record. Which was finally fixed with a 60-min high-quality dolby chrome cassette tape....

Now I gave my age all out....
Ravel's Bolero was actually his demo reel, to show off his orchestration and arrangement skills. Not at all unlike Oldfield's "Tubular Bells". He made his living arranging, orchestrating and conducting (read old school producer) for pianists of the era, a notable highlight being Mussorgsky's "Pictures at an Exhibition" which we all know was really written by Emerson Lake and Palmer. Walking in the shadow of Debussy was probably no real treat, and if you want impressionism without rolling around toward an orgasm of volume experience, DeBussy is where to look.

However the OP's suggestion of Dubstep, or the even more echoey DreamStep would be fine, and anything ambient is GREAT because it's sort of like musical wallpaper. But any music is fair game, as long the provider likes it.
But any music is fair game, as long the provider likes it. Originally Posted by phildo
I could not agree more.
Ah Ravel. The Bolero is one of the longest ascending crescendo ever if not the longest. He had to be thinking of a dark Spanish lover when he wrote that. But it's been played to death. 10 both made it and ruined it. It's the Stairway to Heaven of classical music. Great piece but enough already. If you like Ravel the soundtrack for "Un Coeun en Hiver" is all Ravel violin. There's a disc compilation called Opera Babes. You get the most beautiful aria's of all time. The Flower Duet from Lake me, The famous aria for the movie diva, the 5th element and the opera La Wally. Strangers in Paradise and other greatest hits. Nothing will make everyone happy, but the right lady will really enjoy that disk and age has nothing to do with it.
Holy shit, Fararri likes dubstep .... I am making a call to book !
Holy shit, Fararri likes dubstep .... I am making a call to book ! Originally Posted by procopio
Dubstep.... note taken.
I'm with phildo and Luiz. I'll fuck to the Battle Hymn of the Republic if that's what gets my partner excited. Nothing better then a woman finding the rhythm to her favorite music and dance fucking you.
Yanni.
Fuck NOOOOOOOOOO!!!
Usually only like the music our voices make during the session. I have done this a few times: when the session's over I put two sets of earbuds on my iPhone and we listened to and slow danced to Leonard Cohen's "I'm Your Man."

Love the hysterical laughter from her as I'm leaving, walking down the hall!
Love the Enigma idea - has been a long time but was good 90's fuck soundtrack!

Made a playlist for a friend that applies to hobby as well...in order

Crush crush
Anything Anything
That don't satisfy me
I get off (Halestorm )
Baby love
Something in your mouth
Down on me
ADIDAS
slide it in
Closer
Crazy bitch
Animal/fuck like a beast
Sex type thing
Our love (Krokus)
Self Esteem

Hot as fuck - and ends with Nookie for a laugh!

Had one in the 80's that ended with Why Dont we get drunk And screw