New studio ksecretgarden

So much drama....one promoter trashing another yet still meeting their quota for publicity. I will say this much, there are like 2-3 ladies so it aint like the whole of Korea is in houston. The number of reviews is directly related to how many promoter accounts we have. They aint happy posting in the agency forum so they came to coed for more visibility. These are all dallas folks arguing in a Houston forum with a common theme found in Dallas threads - all this for one agency and making it sound like its such a big deal. This type of marketing works all the time.

At each price point, there is someone who will pay it and the only reason this one korean agency with 2-3 ladies at a given time are successful has nothing to do with rates, but it is that those ladies provide a menu that includes bbfs with a sprinkle of std's and it seems, some are willing to risk it coz some made up reviews talk about how superb a time they had (did not). Originally Posted by Quitididcb
Idk man I had a really good time every single visit at kgfe. You can call me a promoter or whatever but kgfe offers a service not being filled anywhere else in Houston. Performance is almost always guaranteed along side quality. But I have to agree the price point isn't as easy to stomach after going to dallas and finding I can get 2 hours or a 2 girl special for roughly the same price. I'm verified with like 4 agencies in dallas and honestly it is worth it if I'm already there for work but otherwise I'm not driving to dallas for that.

On a side note I'm gonna give this new agency a shot when I get home at the end of the month to give an honest review.
Is it true that ksecretgarden got raided?
  • bbkid
  • 10-20-2022, 07:48 AM
^^^ After all this discussion, I wouldn't doubt it!
Is it true that ksecretgarden got raided? Originally Posted by jzq777
Their website was down for like 2 days so maybe?
Is it true that ksecretgarden got raided? Originally Posted by jzq777
Not Raided, A lot of underhanded B.S. going on especially to the new kids on the block taking over the establishment that is there.

People give this board way too much credit!
Ghostrider,
Thank you for that comment.
Their website was down for like 2 days so maybe? Originally Posted by Sean.grelly
YES! And also the turnover with the girls were suspiciously quick! Velvet was only on the website for like 3 or so days! I wonder if she was the one that got raided on! Website was down for 2 days. Now it's back up but the new girls don't start until 10/25?! If there truly was a raid, I wonder if they changed locations now. What if the new website is now just a front for LE? What's goin on?
Here's what's going on. We need you to make an appointment for the 25th and check things out. Report back to us by midnight. Thanks in advance.
Here's what's going on. We need you to make an appointment for the 25th and check things out. Report back to us by midnight. Thanks in advance. Originally Posted by majorjones
Ok! Will do!
So what are the Dallas agencies called and what are their prices? They also offer BB services?
Ghostrider,
Thank you for that comment.
Originally Posted by Unique_Carpenter
I would love to share however I am not at Liberty to do so. This got very personal, and my comments would violate some rules here and possibly out some handles which is a no no. There was and still is a lot of underhanded dealings when SG first started and KGFE became aware. I will leave it at that. No PM's this is not a kiss and tell situation and the personal safety of the players is still in question. Good luck with that $500 an hour crap.
Don’t forget the 7 Star reopening as 8 Star under new (LE) management back in 2017.

So if they open up Double Probation Secret Garden or KGFE2 you might wait a few days…