Whispers nominated as moderator to replace Sixx

well I guess we have this to look forward to...

No comments on review threads older than 30 days....

Thanks,

Whisp Originally Posted by NewWave
Oh Hell No..... There would be more flair to it then that,,,,,

Look ya pussy Whipped Lap Dawg...... There is a reason this old bat ain't been reviewed in the last 30 days and shouldn't be brought back up.....

Check your Mail.

Whispers
Whispers does not have time to be a mod so all of you can quit your whining.

You all know he would have posting withdrawals.
Gotta love the attention!
It's a little...... overwhelming..... So many threads... so many wanting my input..... I just can't type fast enough.....
Well don't get carpal tunnel! You know what that'll do for your wankability!
He does seem to know every rule in the book.
He does seem to know every rule in the book. Originally Posted by AuburnAngel
As well as how far they can be pushed.......

So I can recognize when someone is across that line..... Right Marley?

Check your PM You have Mail.
So I can recognize when someone is across that line..... Right Marley? Originally Posted by Whispers
BUSTED!
Oh Hell No..... There would be more flair to it then that,,,,,

Look ya pussy Whipped Lap Dawg...... There is a reason this old bat ain't been reviewed in the last 30 days and shouldn't be brought back up.....

Check your Mail.

Whispers Originally Posted by Whispers

For those that RTM'd this post, please re-read the previous post and then read this one. When I read the RTM and then the post, I was shocked, and I am unshockable!!
If I read this correctly, Whispers is not calling the previous poster a name, he is making a parody on how he would address issues if he were a Mod. In the old days when a Mod pointed or warned a member, they always posted in the thread and told the member "Check your PM's". That was Mod speak to let everyone else know that the individual was in trouble. In this case, and I know this will disappoint some, he is actually just being funny, not being the ass that he usually is!!

Spacemtn
AustinModStaff
For those that RTM'd this post, please re-read the pervious post and then read this one. When I read the RTM and then the post, I was shocked, and I am unshockable!!
If I read this correctly, Whispers is not calling the previous poster a name, he is making a parody on how he would address issues if he were a Mod. In the old days when a Mod pointed or warned a member, they always posted in the thread and told the member "Check your PM's". That was Mod speak to let everyone else know that the individual was in trouble. In this case, and I know this will disappoint some, he is actually just being funny, not being the ass that he usually is!!

Spacemtn
AustinModStaff Originally Posted by Spacemtn

That is precious. Some people must be trying so hard.
R you saying I'm like her in ways of speach or something else. If its the first then yes we do have alot of the same views, not all the same though. If your suggesting I am her, thats silly, anyone who has seen me knows thats obviously not the case lol.
No. What I was suggesting was that Marley, currently banned from the board I believe, is posting under the handle of AuburnAngel.

Just to be correct.
For those that RTM'd this post, please re-read the pervious post and then read this one. When I read the RTM and then the post, I was shocked, and I am unshockable!!

Spacemtn
As if Space doesn't have enough to do he needs to provide Cliff notes for my posts that are twice as long as the posts?
I know this started as a joke, but I'm starting to think this is a good idea.

Spacemtn
Too funny! Some people!

sixx