Where is "your" hot-spot?

Kissing my neck does it.
I just wanted to be under you Karina.............let me know if you ever want that sexy neck of yours kissed........
Will do sweety..............
that was REALLY hawt!!!
My collar bone and shoulder.... Originally Posted by reese foster
Im all for tryin those spots ! plus a couple more places im sure would work
Kiss me on my ears and the middle of my back.. drives me up the walls!
my nips are very sensitive and love light nibbles and extended play.....makes me wanna jump all over it! LOL When a man slides his hand and fingers up my neck and my hair and holds my head while kissing, teasing kisses on my pelvis and thighs before DATY.....I could go on and on....I'm so naughty!
When I saw the title of this thread, my first thought was.......great, a thread about hot flashes! LOL!

Kiss me on the left side of my neck and down the shoulder........legs will part! Let the hot flashes begin!!!
I would have to say, Playing with my hair is a hot spot for me.
Also another great place is touching my inner thighs.

Wispering sexy thoughts in my ear " INSTANT panty dropper "

Another thing that really drives me nuts, is when I am wearing a dress if a man reaches up and touches my " love box " through my panties ( NOT touching the skin ) . Its really a rush for me. It's like your getting away with something, and or not supposed to be doing that.
For me its kissing or licking my nipples. It really gets me going.
When a provider talks softly, licks and or drowns her tongue in my ears, oh ya.
I would have to say, Playing with my hair is a hot spot for me.
Also another great place is touching my inner thighs.

Wispering sexy thoughts in my ear " INSTANT panty dropper "

Another thing that really drives me nuts, is when I am wearing a dress if a man reaches up and touches my " love box " through my panties ( NOT touching the skin ) . Its really a rush for me. It's like your getting away with something, and or not supposed to be doing that.
Originally Posted by Kristin Keys
Great, I can see all the men now getting arrested trying to find out if this works on the average girl in the mall