I am retired from Hobbying

So, just more unprovoked rudeness still no answer to the original question?
9 months without sex? Daaamn.

Ive been listening to too many commercials, you may suffer from low T. Lol

well because all your posts are mean and rude and frankly you act like an asshole most of the time. Also you are flat out wrong. I have not gotten free pussy and I have not seen a Provider in 9 months I have not even had sex in 9 months. Feel free to believe what you want too.

Having two former Providers as friends are simply that, friends. I know some of you Slow Minded Men cannot fathom a man and women being friends without sex, well it does exist. Originally Posted by RALPHEY BOY
9 months without sex? Daaamn.

Ive been listening to too many commercials, you may suffer from low T. Lol Originally Posted by Skip_8
Yah? 9 months? I thought I was doing great going on 9 hours!
Lol

Good luck with retirement Ralphey!
Good luck to you. Always a straight shooter and reliable recon since aspd days.
Never got to meet you in person, but I've always enjoyed reading your posts, and some chats.
Good luck with future endeavors.
Good luck, REB, and happy trails. Fuk the haters, as you would say.

Monk
Good luck to you! I am at the same point you are man....I'm just about done with the hobby and being a paying fucktard..
I am cleansing my body/spirit of Providers.. need to get it out..so I can start fresh. Plus been to lazy to find RW pussy.

and thanks again to the ones who wish me well.
RB,

Take care out there in the RW.

Good to have known ya since your ASPD "debut" - Registered: 10-04-2003

Cleanse, meditate, and start fresh.

I am cleansing my body/spirit of Providers.. need to get it out..so I can start fresh. Plus been to lazy to find RW pussy.

and thanks again to the ones who wish me well. Originally Posted by RALPHEY BOY
..double post..
It's the CFPB causing this madness isn't it RB?
RB...good luck going forward. I've always appreciated your posts/reviews and wish you all the best.

At some point, I'll be following you into retirement, but not...just...YET!!
It's the CFPB causing this madness isn't it RB? Originally Posted by Reincarnated
they suck no matter what.. I actually have gotten used to it all
Good luck RB. I too have been absent for the better part of 2 years...got a divorce, met a girl who I love dearly and how keeps me BUSY!

Love stopping by to see who is still around. You have been around a long time RB, so I bet you will stop by from time to time to see what the old gang is up to! All the best!