Anyone here is kinky? quiz.

I scored 73%. I really figured I would score higher
I'm 77% kinky.
94% no scat for me. Damn the quiz got me so freaking horny!
  • Gbfsl
  • 08-31-2016, 09:59 PM
Hell, try Bangcock, Kuala Lampur or Singapore. Anyone one of them will raise your score. Originally Posted by LordoftheRim
Been to them all. I gave China credit because I really have done a lot of crazy shit there and Macau. But I have also gotten a little nuts in Singapore, Bangcock, and The Philippines. I have travelled Asia for the last 25 years. It is where I started this crazy hobby life I now enjoy so much. I have done some really crazy shit that is not on this list. But it was an interesting start and a fun survey.
  • Gbfsl
  • 08-31-2016, 10:08 PM
PS
Oh, and by the way......I have done some pretty crazy shit right here in Dallas too.

There is one particular lady who introduced me to a lot of new, exciting things from taking a razor to my balls to several other activities that remain a first for me.

She knows who she is and I thank her for the journey. Never a dull moment! ��
64%. Some "shit" I won't do, but some things not listed, so I think I should score higher.
What % Kinky Are You?
You Got: 71% kinky!
You're kinkier than the average person. You've experimented quite a bit in your time, and you're more than willing to experiment some more.
  • Gbfsl
  • 09-01-2016, 06:56 AM
As I think more about this and the other quiz here, I guess I have experimented a lot. The things I have done that I thought were "kinky" are not on this list. Many of the things that are here I just considered a "fetish". My definition of the difference between the two is that a fetish is using a feather, kinky is using the whole chicken. I never really did a lot involving the whole chicken (at least not while sober and not that I can remember).

Another thing to keep in mind is that it is only kinky the first time you do it.

Party on and stay thirsty my friends!
50 %

No shit for me.
87%

But I'm not willing to be filmed, or do anything on camera/camming. I believe that is where I lost some percentage points. I would think that most sex workers have done a lot of the activities on that quiz.

Kindof fun to take it, though!
  • Roc
  • 09-01-2016, 08:48 AM
meh
Holy Moly I made 99% Kinky!
Yup.. One of my proudest moments
  • Gbfsl
  • 09-01-2016, 03:58 PM
I am going to post this here. It maybe belongs in ISO or the Sandbox, but I am going to start here because it is related to this test as well as the other 500 question test in the other thread.

I got an 81 here and a 38.5 on the other. I want to raise this one and lower the other. In other words, I want to turn up my freak a notch or two.

I have a significant birthday coming up in a few weeks and I would love some suggestions from anyone who might help me celebrate that day and improve my freak/kinky scores. I am open to PM's and suggestions from all. I want to push the envelop on experimentation.

I am not open to pain or feces play, but just about everything else is on the table.

Help me celebrate in style. Help me improve my kinky scores.

Mods: you can move this wherever you think it belongs if it doesn't go here. I just wanted to get it out there.
80% here most, but not all tried
What % Kinky Are You?
You Got: 91% kinky!
You're so kinky, this list is probably looking very vanilla to you right now. You've got a lot of tricks up your sleeve and you're something of a kink expert. Christian Grey's got nothing on you!

Lol hmmmm well and I will never do scat.