Provider Roll Call

A new gallery area is coming soon for the providers. What good is it if all the site has become is a bunch of middle aged guys talking about great girls and encounters if we can't contact them or see them.
I've also noticed the welcome forum has been removed as well. If there is no one to contact anymore I guess there is also no need for new members.
Kenzie and Sj are still here. Anyone know whats going on with cityxguide?
Kenzie and Sj are still here. Anyone know whats going on with cityxguide? Originally Posted by KenzieDfw
It’s full of scams and fake ads lol. You may be the only real woman posting on there.
Hey guys, it's Texas's most sinfully sexy tattooed rebel!! I am still around if interested in getting your halo's dirty!!

817 717 0928

inkednerdygirly18@protonmail.c om
I am in town the end of this week
312/350/5091
312/350/5091 Originally Posted by MandiFoXXX

Https://www.adultlook.com/p/153496
Pensacola Payton
is still around also
251-222-2172
CityxGuide is making updates/ changes so its different on posting, if you still need help I'm here if not that's okay too.
Hey everyone KrystalB still around ( even tho I'm kinda new)
312/350/5091 Originally Posted by MandiFoXXX
What town?
Sunnie Lane is available in Pensacola.
P411 IDP3703
Erotic Monkey
https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/sunnie-l...nsacola-613731
contact sunnielane@protonmail.com
If I can ever get away from things and the stars align Missy I want to catch up with you for sure ! Originally Posted by Gottahavemore
Well let's make those stars align
Missy will make your stars align. She is good at straightening things out. Originally Posted by duraman
Haha, stars are aligned and it's time to get straight.
xo duraman
Im still around and will come to you.