Seth nailed it.

I find it distressing and amusing that EVA is taking political advice from a comedian who is based in New York? Or is it Los Angeles? I get them confused because they both sort of suck.

Reality check: Brownback is NOT Tea Party and never has been. So EVA can continue to lie or he get the truth out of his ass. Brownback appealed to the Tea Party for his election but fucked that up when he refused to push for the flat tax which he promised to do. Paul Davis was not a bad candidate but his support for Common Core, tax increases, and a refusal to separate himself from Obama policies hurt him at the ballot box. Imagine what would have happened if the democrats had run a real moderate. No Brownback to blame things on.

Here is the dirty secret that EVA and Seth won't tell you, education spending is the one largest item in the Kansas budget. Affect that spending and you affect the budget. There are thousands of illegals in the Wichita/Dodge City areas that are going to public school and they have to be paid for. This adds up to millions of additional dollars going down a hole. The other thing is that Kansas, along with the rest of the country, is experiencing budgetary shortfalls because of the stagnant economy. When Brownback ran on this plan it was hoped that GDP would begin to increase by about 3% a year but we have yet to crack even 2% under Obama.

Take away things:
Seth Meyers is a comedian from Chicago, Michigan, and New Hampshire (all hotbeds of liberalism). His degree is in theater and communications.
Sam Brownback is NOT a Tea Party favorite.
A lot of Kansas's budget problems start outside the state with federal actions and laws.
The democrats could win Kansas easily if they ran a true, independent moderate who didn't obey the orders of Rahm Emmanuel (like Kathleen Sebilus did).
EVA has too much time on his hands.
And not everyone who lives in Kansas is EVA. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
Any facts to back your rant? Or just more of your bullshit judy?
Can I say the same about your post? After all, you only have the word of a frat boy playing at being a talk show host.
Here are some more you can piss and moan about little tea bag. Keep your head well buried.
http://www.wizzed.com/wp-content/upl...74-500x312.jpg

http://www.kansasbudget.com/
http://www2.ljworld.com/news/2016/fe...seeing-broade/ Originally Posted by i'va biggen

Again linking to biased left wing opinion pieces. if you can't support your utterly biased diatribes, stfu. Seriously.

Have you ever been to kansas?
Again linking to biased left wing opinion pieces. if you can't support your utterly biased diatribes, stfu. Seriously.

Have you ever been to kansas? Originally Posted by kehaar
You'll have to forgive our resident idiot: Ekim the Inbred Chimp. Ekim the Inbred Chimp claims he is a Kansas resident, but he suffers from oxygen deprivation stemming from the fact that he lives high up in those Kansas mountains.

[QUOTE=I B Hankering;1057956253]You'll have to forgive our resident idiot: Ekim the Inbred Chimp. Ekim the Inbred Chimp claims he is a Kansas resident, but he suffers from oxygen deprivation stemming from the fact that he lives high up in those Kansas mountains.

http://www.kgs.ku.edu/Current/2004/G...07_nemaha.html

Here go fuck yourself chimp boy.
Can I say the same about your post? After all, you only have the word of a frat boy playing at being a talk show host. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
Otherwise no, you have nothing.

Have you ever been to kansas? Originally Posted by kehaar
Was born here, you? You sound like chicken dick who drove through the dtate once, and is a expert on it.
The first stage is denial. It seems the de nile runs deep in Kansas. You two should run for office, you are as dumb as most in Topeka.
If you hate kansas so much, why are you still here? There are much better places for parasites to live.

Are you a complete teat sucker, or do pretend to do something productive?

If someone like sebelius had regained the governorship, I would have left.
I'm from Kansas, and It is incredible to me that the gawkers from the parasitic coasts(msnbc, huffington post, cnn, seth) spend so much time bashing kansas. Our finances are not in trouble We have a very low tax rate, and if we got in trouble, they could simply raise the taxes(unlike the left and fascist coasts).

The only people complaining are people who work for the state government. The proportion of people in productive private jobs is increasing. The proportion of people consuming state funds is dropping. College professors are getting the same levels of raises as private employees. The unemployment rate is incredibly low.

If you want to judge us, come visit us. We are friendly, passionate, compassionate, motivated people. It is a funny thing to see new people come to live here.

In short, if you are a parasite, this probably isn't a comfortable place to live. That isn't such a bad thing.

Funding of schools does not correlate well with school performance in Kansas. What does correlate is the involvement of the community in those schools. The elementary and secondary school debate is completely about how much teachers get paid. The fact that judges are making that decision is disgusting. Originally Posted by kehaar

I like this guy, kehaar, a lot but TRUMP is a War on Globalist's. Cruz is a vote for Globalists and the UN...

There are good people on both coasts, same as Kansas
If you hate kansas so much, why are you still here? There are much better places for parasites to live.

Are you a complete teat sucker, or do pretend to do something productive?

If someone like sebelius had regained the governorship, I would have left. Originally Posted by kehaar
I don't hate Kansas, fool. Just what dipshits like you are doing to it. Go on back to your trailer. If you leave the state IQ will go up.
I don't hate Kansas, fool. Just what dipshits like you are doing to it. Go on back to your trailer. If you leave the state IQ will go up. Originally Posted by i'va biggen

little 0homomo, you are a sad little person...

little 0homomo, you are a sad little person...

Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB
Whiffy you are a dumb Trumpazoid. Go back to you tube boob. Whistle us some Dixie.
Whistle us some Dixie. Originally Posted by i'va biggen

Think I will...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jyb7ummwUdE
Think I will...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jyb7ummwUdE Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB
Wrong flag fool it is Dixie.

Wrong flag fool it is Dixie.

Originally Posted by i'va biggen

Your stupidity is depressing but I shall carry on... little 0homomo

http://www.kgs.ku.edu/Current/2004/G...07_nemaha.html

Here go fuck yourself chimp boy.
Originally Posted by i'va biggen
It's easy to see that you get your looks from your mother's side of the family, Ekim the Inbred Chimp.