So what's the proper etiquette for eating the meat out of shrimp tails

I rarely if ever fail to extract the meat from the tail without cracking the tail shell.
It is an art that is difficult to explain.
I am also from da hood.
My skool was right there on St. Lo.
I learned two additinal languages while there.
English being my first language, Spanish my second, and muthafukin ebonics my turd.
Why do you think I'm playing the race card? I'm merely making a non offensive cultural observation. Why do yall get into your feelings all the time. There's no racism in me I love all peoples as I'm a part time Christian.

I'm also honing my skills at stand-up comedy. ;-) lighten up guy stop being so serious about everything. Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel
Does this mean your are part time atheist?
Why do you think I'm playing the race card? I'm merely making a non offensive cultural observation. Why do yall get into your feelings all the time. There's no racism in me I love all peoples as I'm a part time Christian.

I'm also honing my skills at stand-up comedy. ;-) lighten up guy stop being so serious about everything. Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel
Judging by your avatar, is it blacks like orange now?
1. Racism goes both ways. Blacks make Racist comments, too. Are you saying you are Racist Light?

2. No such thing as a part time Christian. You are or you aren't.

3. The new Avatar is obviously a dig on Trump. Still Butt-hurt about Hilary losing.
1) every day but Sunday.
2) He is on Sunday.
3) yep, I would say so.
Judging by your avatar, is it blacks like orange now? Originally Posted by canuckeight
Orange is the new black. Havent you heard?
1. Racism goes both ways. Blacks make Racist comments, too. Are you saying you are Racist Light?

2. No such thing as a part time Christian. You are or you aren't.

3. The new Avatar is obviously a dig on Trump. Still Butt-hurt about Hilary losing. Originally Posted by Cranky101

I'm part time. I have my moments when I'm full of the spirit and born again. I have other times when I'm full of that yak and broke off in some pussy. No big deal. One day I wont be such a hyprocrite.
The positive aspect I can add is that the shell has calcium and if you want like to eat with shell that should be ok based on where you are age wise it will help slow down osteoporosis. Cheers
The positive aspect I can add is that the shell has calcium and if you want like to eat with shell that should be ok based on where you are age wise it will help slow down osteoporosis. Cheers Originally Posted by Caligula1
Imma pass on that shit. I done seen Asians who basically eat that shit raw. They will put raw shrimp in the Microwave for 20- 30 seconds and they call that steaming them. Then pull them out and eat that shit like it's some fucking cracker jacks.
Personally I just stop eating 1/2 inch from the tail. Then when I'm done I wrap the tails in a hundred dollar bill, light that bitch on fire, and order up another plate of shrimp if I want more meat...
^ Thurston Howell the III?

I find it disrespectful to the shrimp if I don't go after the tail. I'm also regressing in overall etiquette as I get older. Last night I cooked Spaghetti for dinner and the sauce was so good I actually for the first time in years licked the plate clean like a dog. I felt so ashamed for doing that even in the privacy of my own crib.
Crib? That makes sense. Most toddlers are out of those by age 2.