Sunday is the day Bill's fans

dang looks no live cams . I love the peaceful part pro's telling how to hit a cop and not get cuffed

so hay time
watched roughly a minute and half of

Tampa Bay game until

they showed arians wearing

a fucking mask

tis country is fuhcked
Tampa Bay loss today. What a shock. We shall see if Allen carves up the Dolphins.
I dont know what 10,000 looks like lol Originally Posted by lilylivered
we ...know
Panthers' Spanish-language broadcaster fired for supporting Trump????
Was that not the Mexican that joined the US military ????

ats this point anyone watchin thems marxist ball ...boys ins their tight pants aints ...nothin buts a fucking enemy ...of america an alls ...things sacred
Going to the "Super Bowl"
Going to the "Super Bowl" Originally Posted by lilylivered
that no own will see????
I take it they beat someone, mmmm other than the Jills
that no own will see????
I take it they beat someone, mmmm other than the Jills Originally Posted by offshoredrilling
Jills?
Allen,Diggs, smoke,Beasley and Davis pulled on their big boy pants today.
In a related development.... Kool Aid sales in Buffalo are through the roof....
Looks like a tailgate war is beginning to brew between the Buffalo hobbyist vs the Pittsburgh hobby come tailgate time in December. Which bills mafia babes will put the steelers nation babes through a table in December?
Looks like a tailgate war is beginning to brew between the Buffalo hobbyist vs the Pittsburgh hobby come tailgate time in December. Which bills mafia babes will put the steelers nation babes through a table in December? Originally Posted by obnoxiousram
fer fucks sakes dude ...do yas even realize this done ...be 2020 er ares yas livin backs ...in 1983 withs dementia joe?
As a former New York Giant fan I was thrilled to be informed this AM that Saquon Barkley demolished his knee.

Hopefully never plays again & costs him 90 mil or thereabouts.

Joy to the world.
There will be fans at Bill's stadium barring a dramatic rise in cases. Unlike Allegheny county where Heinz field is in Pittsburgh, Erie county NY is thinking progressively.