Splain this.... What is Coke Bottle Body Type?

Anna Nikkole is a FAR cry from Coco ......

Sorry LPMOW... and your new Mandle ...

Get your last one banned and just cant stay away... SMDH

She's one of Houston's top providers and I had the pleasure of meeting this beauty Originally Posted by Smith41
BAHAHAHhahahahaha.

Now post the face pic, Anna !

Originally Posted by Smith41

The difference between me and you is that I am not making outlandish comparisons. I am comfortable in my own skin. I don't feel the need to fit in and be sexually adored by everyone on the planet. I don't need to "try" & make my self the center of attention. I am perfectly happy with myself and my place in this world.

Unlike you who could not even achieve weightloss without a 3rd world plastic surgeons help. On top of that you are just a vial, self-serving mediocre human being who is out of touch with reality. Your world and your soul are empty and you obviously have no social circle because you are constantly on a board pretending to be (multiple) other people when said board has banned you numerous times and no one wants you around.

And to boot, you have been doing this for years. I honestly had no idea your old ass was still in this EXACT SAME CYCLE, until you brought yourself to my attention yesterday, I thought you were retired and moved on to better endeavours. I guess I gave you too much credit.

While you are throwing stones, lets not forget this review in which the title has the words "THREW UP" in it.

https://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=1107092

Humble yourself and get some equilibrium in your life because your need to be a "drama-fill-all-eyes-on-me-cum-slut" has taken over your life and while it may be enjoyable for some to watch the train wreck you call "life" ... it serves you no purpose in the real world.

Edit: I just noticed this thread .... https://www.eccie.net/showthread.php...light=bustyamy

And you are still in that exact phase in your life years later. Do yourself a favor and instead of spewing yourself all over this board, take some time to disconnect and self-reflect because no one here is laughing with you, they are all laughing at you. They relish in your misery. They are happy to see you down.
The difference between me and you is that I am not making outlandish comparisons. I am comfortable in my own skin. I don't feel the need to fit in and be sexually adored by everyone on the planet. I don't need to "try" & make my self the center of attention. I am perfectly happy with myself and my place in this world.

....... no one here is laughing with you, they are all laughing at you. They relish in your misery. They are happy to see you down. Originally Posted by Brooke Wilde
Two excellent points.
Awww.. Reminiscing is fun !

Who says history doesn't repeat itself?
Here we have a real "Coco" look-a-like ....

https://eccie.net/providers.php?do=view&id=118606
BAHAHAHhahahahaha. Originally Posted by TryWeakly
You started this thread!
You do know we're in 2017 ? Not 2014 lmao You are very predictable Stop being a HATER & hit the gym Anna has done nothing to you . BBW always hating

She's my ATF

Unlike you who could not even achieve weightloss without a 3rd world plastic surgeons help. On top of that you are just a vial, self-serving mediocre human being who is out of touch with reality. Your world and your soul are empty and you obviously have no social circle because you are constantly on a board pretending to be (multiple) other people when said board has banned you numerous times and no one wants you around.

And to boot, you have been doing this for years. I honestly had no idea your old ass was still in this EXACT SAME CYCLE, until you brought yourself to my attention yesterday, I thought you were retired and moved on to better endeavours. I guess I gave you too much credit.

While you are throwing stones, lets not forget this review in which the title has the words "THREW UP" in it.

https://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=1107092

Humble yourself and get some equilibrium in your life because your need to be a "drama-fill-all-eyes-on-me-cum-slut" has taken over your life and while it may be enjoyable for some to watch the train wreck you call "life" ... it serves you no purpose in the real world.

Edit: I just noticed this thread .... https://www.eccie.net/showthread.php...light=bustyamy

And you are still in that exact phase in your life years later. Do yourself a favor and instead of spewing yourself all over this board, take some time to disconnect and self-reflect because no one here is laughing with you, they are all laughing at you. They relish in your misery. They are happy to see you down.
Originally Posted by Brooke Wilde
You first

BAHAHAHhahahahaha.

Now post the face pic, Anna ! Originally Posted by TryWeakly
You do know we're in 2017 ? Not 2014 lmao You are very predictable Stop being a HATER & hit the gym Anna has done nothing to you . BBW always hating

She's my ATF Originally Posted by Smith41
19113935_10210104815241503_5211793173654721439_n.jpg

Stop talking about yourself in 3rd person, it's weird.

And you're doing the same stuff today that you were doing then. Still working out of fleabag motels, still gathering enemies and making threats and still living in your world of insane grandiosity.

Let me add, you have no right to tell anyone to go to the gym, you are flabby as hell. You got your stomach chopped off. That's it. You are not some newly formed, fitness phenomenon.

And finally, you have done plenty to me. Even though until yesterday you have not crossed my mind in years, I'll never forget all the shit you ATTEMPTED to do to me and all the rumors you and your counter parts ATTEMPTED to spread.
You first Originally Posted by Smith41
I asked first, sweetie.
How can I change the thread title? Cause this morph UITB here looks like a waaaay better one IMO.
Peace
... Stop being a HATER & hit the gym Anna has done nothing to you . BBW always hating

She's my ATF Originally Posted by Smith41
Hmmm... So, Anna would be a hater, too, then, as a former BBW? (Not revealing anything that hasn't already been publicly posted on ECCIE, by the way. Like I said, she's worked hard.)

I'm a BBW, and I don't hate. Your argument is not valid.
I'd like to think that the "new" Anna wouldn't stoop to using anyone's weight against them, so you shouldn't either, Smith.

I think she looks lovely, but no, I wouldn't label her Coco. I believe people actually devalue themselves with comparisons to others. Everyone should live by their own standards, and highlight their unique individuality.
Now you're the victim
BSC ho u started with Anna first

Attachment 663079

Stop talking about yourself in 3rd person, it's weird.

And you're doing the same stuff today that you were doing then. Still working out of fleabag motels, still gathering enemies and making threats and still living in your world of insane grandiosity.

Let me add, you have no right to tell anyone to go to the gym, you are flabby as hell. You got your stomach chopped off. That's it. You are not some newly formed, fitness phenomenon.

And finally, you have done plenty to me. Even though until yesterday you have not crossed my mind in years, I'll never forget all the shit you ATTEMPTED to do to me and all the rumors you and your counter parts ATTEMPTED to spread. Originally Posted by Brooke Wilde