party with to many girls???

Ok guys I have to work but someone step up and report a review.
Wish I could be there.
Could use some Milfmegan!
so whats up? Originally Posted by spear88
I been waiting to hear from u call or text me
Im getting antsy ...
  • Trey
  • 01-26-2013, 12:57 AM
seriously trey how lame can you be?? was anyone being rude or disrespectful to you??? HELL NO THEY WERE NOT so y in the hell do you have to be so disrespectful to us.... in every post you are rude in some way. dude you got nun to say smh dont say shit at all.... Originally Posted by Milfmegan
I'm sorry. See I apologize at times.
Trey apologize!
It is a new year.
Lol.
I'm sorry. See I apologize at times. Originally Posted by trey

thank you appoligy excepted

in my experience a 3:1 ratio is good. 3 girls for every 1 guy invited. Originally Posted by Luxury Daphne
I think 10 women to every man is better.

Go to 3:28 if you're in a hurry

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=59YKlP--PhU
this is gonna b fun !!
Where is the party? I didn't get the invite.
party?
Two words...

Structural reinforcement.
Follow the seismometer?
  • Pyle1
  • 01-26-2013, 06:07 PM
Sounds like it is going to be a large time.
Sorry. Have been a little remiss here.

#30 - ECCIE does not, in any way, sponsor or represent social events, meet and greets, or similar activities. On occasion, events may be announced here by our members, however, ECCIE is not associated with or responsible for such events. We are not involved with any related aspects, such as guest selection, screening, or hosting. Should members of our volunteer staff choose to participate in such an event, it should be understood that their personal involvement is of their own choice and responsibility, and in no way connected to their duties here on staff. If you are the host of one of these events, we will allow for ONE "announcement" post to inform the membership, which will be immediately locked to prevent further public discussions regarding the event.