How to I ask a girl to be my ATF?

• broes
  • 09-04-2014, 12:46 AM
It is amazing to me that so many people on here are too fucking stupid to recognize sarcasm.
I've seen that behind and it's a 10+++. Bet you could get anything you wanted when a man has that view. Originally Posted by EasyLover214
Hey EasyLover your back? What happened? Saw the post where you wanted your acct disabled. WB
Hey EasyLover your back? What happened? Saw the post where you wanted your acct disabled. WB Originally Posted by Tara Evans
Thanks Tara. Wanted/needed some time away - that whole personal life stuff sometimes gets in the way of fun
In the spirit of the OP's post, never ask a ho a yes or no relationship question except maybe "Ass next, OK?" or "Can we get an hour out of this 30 minutes?" or maybe "Got change for a twenty?"

Otherwise, all Cinderella issue questions should be directed to the Easter Bunny.

@ Easy Lover...that work shit can be real joy killer, too.
How to I ask a girl to be my ATF?
==>pmd: just flat out ask her. she may have requirements for that to happen, however.

Do I buy her flowers and send a card?
==>pmd: you can, but that may not be part of her requirements.

Get a ring or necklace or friendship bracelet?
==>pmd: you can, but that may not be part of her requirements.

Tattoo her name on my chest?
==>pmd: you can, but that may hurt. and it will last for a long time. all your other potential ATFs, girlfriends, SOs, wives will prolly ask "WTF?????"

Show up at her in call and start singing a song?
==>pmd: only if you can really carry a tune. dont try any of that lipsynch shit. you know what happened to Milli Vanilli!!

Do I visit her every day or once a year?
==>pmd: every day but only if you have the funds, the time, and met her requirements. even then, she may not consent to be your ATF.

How many atfs can I have at one time?
==>pmd: as many as you want. just remember that each ATF may have different and possibly conflicting requirements. do not mix them up or you may get your face or dick slapped.
which might be one of her requirements "want me to be your ATF? sure, but i get to slap your face/dick all i want"

So many questions................ Originally Posted by mydallas1
based on this, ...
Reviews: 4

i wonder if they were leading questions, sarcastic questions, baiting questions, or serious questions.

in any case, some answers are above, but not all of them.

as long as it's deliteful for you and optionally for her, best to you.
You don't ask her, you tell her she is!

Usually with a hand full of hair and a slap on the ass!
What is a ATF all terrain fuck
all terrain fuck - pretty close!!
a provider who you enjoy going to visit and would prolly visit before thinking about visiting another provider.
all time favorite.

tho i question the "all time" part.
so, i just call my favorite providers "my favs".
Reminds me of that scene from Born on the Fourth of July where Tom Cruise brings the prostitute flowers as she's working a deal with another guy. You feel sorry for him and want to bitch-slap him at the same time, LOL!
You can pick who ever you want, but for her to pick you as one of hers(and mean it), that requires a different set of things that set you apart, money is only one possible factor.
  • EZ.
  • 09-05-2014, 06:50 PM
Love is the triumph of imagination over intelligence.

H. L. Mencken
Oh Good Luck to you...
Prepare to have your heart broken
Just sayin'...
Oh Good Luck to you...
Prepare to have your heart broken
Just sayin'...
Originally Posted by berkleigh
That's the Berk I know & love
Feed her fried chicken before each session, then eat her asshole for the entire hour.
That's the Berk I know & love Originally Posted by DickEmDown

LOL!!! I am just being brutally honest and I think many would agree!
This poor guy ... smh