Still a good to visit companions after sting operation?

In another area that’s notorious for stings, the lady will meet with the guy in a public setting. If she gets a good vibe, the visit happens. If he wants to see her in the future the guy will have to answer a question that only the 2 of them know. It works out there
You think LE offers deals to the girls they round up?

I knew a few ladies in SoCal who had been arrested: no one offered them ANYTHING for their client list. No one brought up the subject. All the cops were interested in was arresting as many providers in a night as they could. And again, since you don't quite grasp how this works: most men give us a FAKE name and use a burner phone, so what have the cops got, even if they DO get access to her phone?

Nothing of real value: fake names and untraceable numbers.

You're making stuff up, in a paranoid fashion, and trying to create fear. Does ANYONE ever ask for money for sex? uh ... no. Our donations are for our time. No one in the right mind discusses specifics via text or in an ad.

You might want to stop spreading disinformation, as if women are out to get you, when we clearly are not.

And if you hear from one of your regular providers ( I certainly NEVER bother my clients unless they contact me because I have no way of knowing if I am causing the issues by reaching out ), and she wants to set ups meeting and it sounds off, or doesn't sound like her, or the location is way different, take steps to ascertain it is really her. Use your brain. Originally Posted by GayleMeyers
I do0n't care what fake information a guy gives, he shows up, he's arrested. And Texas is the only state where the johns automatically get a felony. In this state, at least right now, the emphases is on the demand side, not the supply side. And who says the cops have to offer? A provider could just as easily offer up some clients to either say out of jail or reduce her sentence. Might not always work, but not unreasonable all. especially if she has a few big name clients. A sting like this could easily go on for days, or weeks before the cops lower the boom and start showing up at Johns houses. That license plate on his car is all they need to id him.
A scenario that is more fact based -thank you!

... so to be safe(er), seek out established ladies; do your homework and find out about her protocol and location, so that you know if cops are staging something completely different; don't let your raging hard-on lead you to the 1st person who answers within 10 minutes; pay a little extra for someone established. Originally Posted by GayleMeyers
You think the two are exclusive of each other? LE will do what ever they need according to the goals of the operation. or what is most cost effective for them. You think they bust a guy who is a regular of hers and wants to see her while the operation is ongoing and he does not know her account is compromised?

The bottom line is if a provider is busted and giving up her clients helps her with her charges, she will do it in a heartbeat.
Clearly fosta, sesta, and the Texas laws are working. Nobody is having sex anymore. #victory #stayworking #abstinence
I do0n't care what fake information a guy gives, he shows up, he's arrested. And Texas is the only state where the johns automatically get a felony. In this state, at least right now, the emphases is on the demand side, not the supply side. And who says the cops have to offer? A provider could just as easily offer up some clients to either say out of jail or reduce her sentence. Might not always work, but not unreasonable all. especially if she has a few big name clients. A sting like this could easily go on for days, or weeks before the cops lower the boom and start showing up at Johns houses. That license plate on his car is all they need to id him. Originally Posted by oldbutstillgoing
Dude, just stop. Your imaginary scenario doesn't happen. And just because they see your license place at her apartment complex doesn't mean you can be arrested for anything ... And as someone who has had C-Suite clients of large corporations and entertainment companies, I can assure you that the cops aren't going to bust men who book a suite at the W Hotel or Ritz Carlton ...
Cops set up stings for both hobbyists and providers in hotels. I narrowly escaped one of the latter once. It'slike when they go out trying to catch DUIs at Christmas time: they just want a quantity of arrests. You don't hear bout cops chasing down the people or bars or restaurants who gave the drunk the drinks.
You think the two are exclusive of each other? LE will do what ever they need according to the goals of the operation. or what is most cost effective for them. You think they bust a guy who is a regular of hers and wants to see her while the operation is ongoing and he does not know her account is compromised?

The bottom line is if a provider is busted and giving up her clients helps her with her charges, she will do it in a heartbeat. Originally Posted by oldbutstillgoing

Again, name one provider who has..

I'll wait...

Cops do not OFFER plea deals to providers in exchange for naming clients.

The ONLY time they cared was when the executive from Google DIED of a heroin overdose with a provider from Sweden that he found on My Red Book.The FBI shut down the site. Only because of the death and dr*gs .
RIGHT > Cops do not OFFER plea deals to providers in exchange for naming clients.
The AD can only offer A deal to get the provider off with any charges .

I get busted and I say hey here is my list of men I have sex for money
Can you help me out by not busting me if I give you all the names I have lol
RIGHT > Cops do not OFFER plea deals to providers in exchange for naming clients.

Can you help me out by not busting me if I give you all the names I have lol Originally Posted by LustyBustyGina38FF

DA can only offer A deal to get the provider off with any charges .
TypO
Visit Well Established/Reviewed Providers, Your favorites and Regulars
I do0n't care what fake information a guy gives, he shows up, he's arrested. And Texas is the only state where the johns automatically get a felony. In this state, at least right now, the emphases is on the demand side, not the supply side. And who says the cops have to offer? A provider could just as easily offer up some clients to either say out of jail or reduce her sentence. Might not always work, but not unreasonable all. especially if she has a few big name clients. A sting like this could easily go on for days, or weeks before the cops lower the boom and start showing up at Johns houses. That license plate on his car is all they need to id him. Originally Posted by oldbutstillgoing
Well, don't be stupid and just show up if one of your "regulars"reaches out to you.
This isn't code red unless you let it be.
Big Name Clients don't wait for some provider to contact them, I can assure you...

Can you help me out by not busting me if I give you all the names I have lol Originally Posted by LustyBustyGina38FF
Right?
And I let my clients contact me. Discretion is part of the game ...

DA can only offer A deal to get the provider off with any charges .
TypO
I completely understood your first post (of AD). I guess that means I'm dyslexic. OLO (er, ah, I mean LOL)