OMG, not 1 but 3

Maybe the fucktard knew she would be coming home. He wanted to be caught. Too witnesses for her to kill him. If she breaks up with him ... everyone is a winner.
First off, yes, ari did have if licked. Very tasty indeed�� just gotta say. Lol
Second, if he had to open the door, at least get dressed first! Ha!
And C, if you cant beat em, join em. Lol. I soooo would have had to join in. ��

Oh, ladies and gentleman, dont try this at home.
I think if a guys gf or wife walked in on him with three naked hot chicks, no matter how he put it together, she should give him a round of applause and join in if that's her thing. Because he's either a total stud or he's totally loaded. Either way she should do what she can to keep him around.
  • mike2
  • 04-29-2012, 10:11 AM
Three Jehovah Witnesses showed up here and they are watching my tower.
So, Imagine if you got busted by your SO, who did not live with you.... with not one girl but three. Arianna, JoeJoe, and Bristol...(which only I could make happen!!)

You are at your house and your gf or SO shows up! What do you do? Originally Posted by Ari816
Or he could just state "Come here chubby, you're next."
  • mike2
  • 04-29-2012, 05:11 PM
Bristol suddenly says, 'opps we must have gone beyond our time cause we also booked your wife after you.
If I had a SO I wouldn't be fucking around in the first place. If I had to put myself in the shoes though I would have to go with the idea of well you can join or you can leave me be if it was my place this was happening at. If it wasn't well all good things do have to come to an end at some point. Originally Posted by pheonix63
I hereby cannonize you Saint Pheonix....patron saint of the lifestyle...

What a pillar of virtue you are....LMAO....:mf_seehearspea k:
This thread sounds like a really Big Deal....
ARI can i use image 8 as my avatar. please.
This thread sounds like a really Big Deal.... Originally Posted by Fastcar
Wow.