a losing hand

Video games on half a billion $ super computers.
Video games on half a billion $ super computers. Originally Posted by royamcr
did the computer win ????
Video games on half a billion $ super computers. Originally Posted by royamcr
Stick with it to the end.
At least it is done and over, largely anyway. Ending wars is never easy and clean. Trump surrendered, Biden had the balls to finish it. The information fed to him "on the ground" was what he had to go by. Most likely no options were that great to begin with, so had to go with the least worst options. Originally Posted by royamcr
Least worst options? Which was to give the Taliban tens of billions of dollars of high tech military equipment and leave American soldiers stranded to die??

What do you get out of defending the Beijing administration?? You are trying to protect your ego?? Biden is a dirt bag. Fuck that guy.
Least worst options? Which was to give the Taliban tens of billions of dollars of high tech military equipment and leave American soldiers stranded to die??

What do you get out of defending the Beijing administration?? You are trying to protect your ego?? Biden is a dirt bag. Fuck that guy. Originally Posted by Strokey_McDingDong
They didn't get much of anything high tech. All that stuff they got will be garbage in less than a year anyway because of lack of maintenance. Old blackhawks, some trucks, Maybe some artillary, propeller driven (attack planes)... The C130s guess they can fly those around and practice jumping off planes... Do they even have a fuel supply chain for any of this? We can blow most of the big stuff up from a 1000 miles away when the time is right. I don't think right now is a good time...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fl3NpETCkIE
Either way, I don't think it was the "least worst option," which is a funny way of saying the best option. LOL. He fucked up getting out of Afghanistan. This is a recipe for disaster.
I don't think so, could it have gone better, probably. Would the outcome be any different? Probably not. I don't think trump would have even ended the war. He didn't make any moves toward that goal when president.
Five minutes ago Trump was responsible for everything. Make up your mind.