Let me start off by saying this isn't going to be an apology!

Riverrat nailed it. Originally Posted by Jackie S
+1. He's right. I work too frigging hard for my coin to piss it away on a bitch who thinks her <insert your word for 'human excrement' here> doesn't stink.
C'mon guys. Y'all seriously wanna give her a hard time for standing up for herself. Well I'm not. Jemma you do you the way you wanna do you and flip the asshat's the glory. Seriously, I wanna have lunch with you. Then maybe...
This is NOT a Jemma bashing thread....... as stated in the other thread, it needs to stay civil and a discussion....... not a piling-on.......

JaD
Well, not bashing here, but me thinks Jemma still needs to apologize about the multiple texts she hammers guys with. Then do something about what guys legitamately complain about (stop all the unappropriate txting).

Jemma , I'm sorry sweetheart, but your explaination came across to me (as well as others) like you were being bitchy. We guys seek out providers not to be bitched at (like a SO or a GF does sometimes). Like another poster said, you're running a business. Treat your clients like customers.

We all, at one time or another, have to take a little shit from our customers and still smile and be nice (to a certain extent). Sometimes you have to turn the other cheek. But on the other hand, people need to realize there are only two cheeks to slap (not counting your ass ). After both cheeks are slapped, then, if that it will make you happy, you can "hit" back. Sometimes its best to leave it alone. Don't give the other person a chance to slap you back. Just be carefull of starting a bitch slapping contest which is always a lose-lose situation. Especially in this case where the argument is in public. Make you look bad, make them look bad. But you have more to lose then them: your business.

Good luck to you (and your regulars) and chill.

P.S. I'm not trying to bash Jemma, just trying some "constructive" criticism her and sticking to the reasons some guys don't like her and what she can do about it. As long as its done in a civilized way, isn't that what this board is for?
I said it was a misunderstanding!!!!!!!!!!! I'm done with thus thread and I said my peace!

Mods please CLOSE this thread!!!!!!!!!!
  • Trey
  • 01-30-2012, 03:10 PM
See if you just listened to Trey and posted a cheerleader pic of yourself you would've deflected so much of this shit.
See if you just listened to Trey and posted a cheerleader pic of yourself you would've deflected so much of this shit. Originally Posted by trey
You're right.

I really want this thread closed please.
This looks like the perfect opportunity for some hot hypothetical role play...

I'll set an appointment with Goldilocks (LMAO) and then cancel.

She can text me a gazillion times telling me what an asshole I am until she pisses me off and I tell her to go fuck herself.

I knock on the door and she slaps me across the face.

I stuff a ball gag in her mouth, bend her over my knee and spank the shit out of her and then bounce her ass off my dick until we're both a sweaty mess while Buffy is playing on the TV in the background.

Sounds like fun!!!

Can I play with your tits? I promise I'll suck them gently.

My P411 request is on the way!
^perfect