Secrets & Lies

Agreed, but even for non-hobby life, It has been my experience, that SO's, or other friends, family etc, can't handle the whole truth, or even a significant portion, regardless. Originally Posted by Unique_Carpenter
I'm at an advantage because I have a real job...actually, a real career. It makes it very easy for other people to many times choose to remain clueless about things because they can't handle the whole truth...
Originally Posted by Eva Damita
This applies to me too. My relatives and friends know whats up , but don't pry and still respect me...especially around Christmas lol. Being single is perfect, because as far as I'm concerned, I'm just having fun with generous dates. The men in my personal life are non existing, I get my lovin' from the hobby and at this point in my life, I prefer it be like this.

+1 Originally Posted by lucie_dreams

That is nice that you can be truthful with your friends and relatives that is normally not the case usually it's quite the opposite....
Killllls me!!!! I cant be honest with anyone anymore it seems. I am the most blunt str8 up person in the world but im so tired of people runnin their dick suckers about EVERY aspect of my life. I meet anyone in a normal RL situation and I can tell the truth about my age but past that my blabber mouth us at a loss for words. What do u do for a living, the kids ?, what do I do for fun, and its not RL people that I cant talk to. Hobbyists seem to judge hookers a lil more harshly than non Hobbiers. (Sp) we get reviewed for fux sake... I haaaaate lying about shit. I feel if ur lying about something your ashamed but ive come to the conclusion I have to come up with a completely bogus story for my life, not because im ashamed, but because people dont know how to treat other people at ALL anymore. Everyones worried about the wrong shit for the wrong reasons. As long as no ones hurting me I wish them all the best n their life no matter how they live it. But this picking people apart shit has got rediculous. Sorry to rant. Im done. Have to go make up my pretend life story.
Jayded, for you and and every other provider here I hold great respect and love. My situation is similar to Riverstud. I love my wife dearly and will forever. And, I love you, my courtesan. You complete the filling of my heart and make me a better man, husband, father... You give me the confidence to be a better businessman, the heart to be a charitable giver and a glow of happiness that follows me and infects those around me.

This is my secret. Its mine and only mine and its not that hard to keep, if I'm careful. However you, my courtesan, sacrifice a "normal" life, living in the world of those too quick to judge and who have no clue on just how damn needed you are to society. You have it ten times harder than I. I thank God every day for you.
Killllls me!!!! I cant be honest with anyone anymore it seems. I am the most blunt str8 up person in the world but im so tired of people runnin their dick suckers about EVERY aspect of my life. I meet anyone in a normal RL situation and I can tell the truth about my age but past that my blabber mouth us at a loss for words. What do u do for a living, the kids ?, what do I do for fun, and its not RL people that I cant talk to. Hobbyists seem to judge hookers a lil more harshly than non Hobbiers. (Sp) we get reviewed for fux sake... I haaaaate lying about shit. I feel if ur lying about something your ashamed but ive come to the conclusion I have to come up with a completely bogus story for my life, not because im ashamed, but because people dont know how to treat other people at ALL anymore. Everyones worried about the wrong shit for the wrong reasons. As long as no ones hurting me I wish them all the best n their life no matter how they live it. But this picking people apart shit has got rediculous. Sorry to rant. Im done. Have to go make up my pretend life story. Originally Posted by jayded_angel
I totally get it. Like I said earlier, I'm lucky because I have a full time job. But you're completely right...it's like you need a "cover story."

When I was in a similar situation (I was stripping), I basically "started my own business." It was something I was good at, that I felt comfortable talking about...flexible enough that people didn't wonder why I didn't go to an office everyday. But specific enough that most peoplebwerentbtrying to hire me. Funny thing is...I actually got a few legit clients for this business. It made every a little easier to deal with for me at least.

Thanks for your excellent post...exactly the type of I sight I was looking for when I started the topic. I really appreciate you taking the time to give such an honest answer.

Take care and keep in touch!
Jayded, for you and and every other provider here I hold great respect and love. My situation is similar to Riverstud. I love my wife dearly and will forever. And, I love you, my courtesan. You complete the filling of my heart and make me a better man, husband, father... You give me the confidence to be a better businessman, the heart to be a charitable giver and a glow of happiness that follows me and infects those around me.

This is my secret. Its mine and only mine and its not that hard to keep, if I'm careful. However you, my courtesan, sacrifice a "normal" life, living in the world of those too quick to judge and who have no clue on just how damn needed you are to society. You have it ten times harder than I. I thank God every day for you. Originally Posted by Marshpirate
+100. Very nice. xoxo.
I feel the same but I don't don't sacrifice a normal life...not completely.

This is my secret. Its mine and only mine and its not that hard to keep, if I'm careful. However you, my courtesan, sacrifice a "normal" life, living in the world of those too quick to judge and who have no clue on just how damn needed you are to society. You have it ten times harder than I. I thank God every day for you. Originally Posted by Marshpirate
Each one of us had the "real life" we have had to protect our privacy. When in this world of conniving business and must kept "secret" from family members or certain group of friends.

As a provider such as myself I do keep things from my family. I know a hobbyist does.
Moderator, I apologize for bumping a thread over 30 days old.

I'm sorry!
Great thread and great site! First time poster here but senior member on a competing forum.

For me I am happily married with kids but just lack the level of sex and intimacy needed. I have found an AMP girl that meets my physical needs but lacking in the passion. There is also a communication barrier. I prefer to focus time with one provider but haven't found one that is willing to make some sort of a connection. From reading the posts here there are many, many men like me.

So ladies take notice - those that are willing to make an effort and even fake enjoying being with a older gentleman or even offer a convincing act will have more clients than the know what to do with. Most just don't get it.

And, no, I have no issues with hobbying as I am being true to myself and needs and am emotionally loyal to my spouse.

Great stuff.
Moderator, I apologize for bumping a thread over 30 days old.

I'm sorry! Originally Posted by Feisty Kat
That only applies to review threads sweetheart
started hobbying 4 years ago. mainly backpage rubdowns or EROS ladies...so many secrets and lies for a married man with kids. its the very reason i ended up coming onto this forum/board....to see what others in the hobby are saying/doing b/c I really cannot say a word to anyone. born and raised in Houston, lots of family, lots of friends, lots of employees - EYES AND EARS EVERYWHERE!
As to the "why" of hobbying? That is simple. I have a high libido and I canot get enough of what I want and how I want it, at home. It has nothing to do with a failing attraction to my wife, but it has everything to do with the failing energy she has as it pertains to trying to make the sex more and more and more fun for both of us. In this part of my life I now see only 2-4 providers who know my lust for thrills and body worship....and I am just fine with seeing those same providers because they are all about trying to make different and better each and everytime - which is probably once per month with each.
As to the title of the thread? Secrets and Lies....yes, they weigh on me.
Well I'm single and thankfully I don't have to keep such secrets from a significant other. However, I don't want this hobby to veer into my own personal life so many facets are kept hidden. It's just much simpler that way.

MarshPirate, you hit the nail on the head for me. The ladies I've met in this lifestyle have been amazing, generous and fulfilling on so many levels!

For me this lifestyle is " the rest of me". It is the part of me that I thought there was no place to exist... While it may seem a double life to some, for me it's is another facet similar to work where the goings on are required to be kept to a knowing few.

No regrets and it does not really wear on me other than when I end up going too long of a stretch without enjoying this lifestyle - it is required for me to maintain my balance, perspective and joy....

Great thread!