Video Of It Snowing In Miami. Still Believe In Global Warming?

• WTF
  • 12-31-2022, 10:14 AM
Talk about going off-topic by changing the subject. Originally Posted by ICU 812
You brought it up!...even though it was off subject, I commented on it.

You are trying to change the mind of someone who, in general, agrees with you in regards to climate change.

I just pointed how the false narrative of the 1970 global cooling came about. That was not the consensus of the scientific community back in the day.
  • WTF
  • 12-31-2022, 10:16 AM
We can't control climate dynamics.

The all-electric revolution only makes sense if nuclear power, fission and/or fusion, is widely available.

Petroleum and natural gas will always be needed in some quantity as chemical feedstocks and for daily power in remote areas.

Small internal combustion engines will always be needed for emergency back-up power.

There are serious waste management issues associated with wind and solar power generations and electric vehicles.

The green revolution and renewable power generation is not the panacea that many think it is. Originally Posted by ICU 812
Si senor, I agree with most of this.
And all the climate change nutjobs never want to discuss how the Krakatoa eruption put more CO2 in the atmosphere than several centuries of industrial revolution CO2. Humans controlling climate change is laughable. Its a con and we know it.

Besides, dont plants and trees love CO2? It should be a positive for the vegans. Originally Posted by Hairytwatlover
they're even manipulating volcanic data.

its well known that volcanoes do emit alot of chemical crap into the atmosphere. depending on the size of the volcano, it degasses volumes of several chemicals;.

its been claimed that volcanoes emit 1 billion tons of CO2; humans emit 35 billion.

they readily admit that 1 single major volcanic eruption is as much as human CO2 output, but they discount it as rare event.

we have something like 2000+ volcanoes; land and undersea. 20-30% is active at some point in time. active and inactive volcanoes degass a certain amount of gasses.

best example of an eruption is the recent azores volcano eruption. it erupted almost a whole year; 2021 - 2022, before it finally quieted down.
I don’t believe in global warming. I KNOW it’s true and I have since the 1960s. I also know that Darwin’s theory of evolution is true and so is gravity. But I also know that deniers will present all kinds of bogus information just like the tobacco company “scientists” did back in the day.
  • WTF
  • 01-02-2023, 11:38 AM
Next dilbert and Waco will be arguing that second hand smoke is good for you!

What's the big deal?

For as long as I remember, it always snows on tuesday in Texas.