Good lord, how many "top providers" lists do we need???

• zelly
  • 01-03-2011, 08:54 PM
Since we're just upping our post counts (and I'm a newbie so I might as well join in) here's a picture of me [with sunburned hands] feeding a monkey in Barbados this past November.

Since we're just upping our post counts (and I'm a newbie so I might as well join in) here's a picture of me [with sunburned hands] feeding a monkey in Barbados this past November.

Originally Posted by zelly
Umm, that's not his mouth...
thanks to you all... xoxo

and yea why not have yet another pointless thread?? my imagination is running wild lol
  • zelly
  • 01-03-2011, 09:01 PM
Umm, that's not his mouth... Originally Posted by Infamous BJ
I don't follow...
I'm retarded. Your hand seems a little low. I just need to get off the computer and go to bed...
  • zelly
  • 01-03-2011, 09:09 PM
Oh, heh...he likes to snatch it himself.

my self worth was tied to people liking my posts Originally Posted by monkmonk

As much as I love allyalls and you are, especially, cool, the like buttons linked to threads. Pre-, it's existence, seems to be a bit PALINISTIC.
Are we allowed to post pictures of monkeys or do we just get in trouble when we talk about shoving one up the ass?
What happen to the best red head.....did we give up...geez.

Jules that avatar is hot.......me likey!

Yes the "Best Breast, booty, etc are annoying, can we more creative, please.
Are we allowed to post pictures of monkeys or do we just get in trouble when we talk about shoving one up the ass? Originally Posted by Dannie
I think I saw that video the other day on PETA's website.
Sounds good to me. Shall we start a new pricing thread? have not seen any in quite awhile

Surprisingly I received only one reply to my (Bestest Calfs) thread
Plus in Celebration of THE BUBBA could we discuss hooker pricing structures?

All discussions opinions and suggestions should be kept at three words or less, My apologies BIZ, (Ijusta simple hijacker) see three words. Originally Posted by SweetAterPie
Hay now! I amy be easy but I am NOT cheap! I can be had for a price!

I believe the "like" button has been removed to make room for the "easy" button. Or in my case the "extremely easy" button

Either that or Bubba didn't like it. Damned new mods. Originally Posted by CenterLock
That thread went on forever, please no!!!

Sounds good to me. Shall we start a new pricing thread? have not seen any in quite awhile Originally Posted by Bubba3452
This has gotten ridiculous. Let's talk about something important.

So... if you met a woman the size of that monkey, would you fuck her? Assuming she was proportionate, of course.