Well, guys, it's been a blast. :)

Well that works for me, this way you will have more time for poker :-)

Don't be a stranger if you ever want to come out and play. This thing of our is of course just another chapter of your life but poker is a game for your lifetime.
  • Surge
  • 11-07-2011, 11:23 AM
Good Luck Traci!

I'm so happy we got to send some time together

Hopefully we will keep in touch!

Good luck with your future endeavors. It was nice to have known you.
I don't really know how to express what I feel right now. You were very special to me and I will not forget you.

~~CR~~
Best of luck in your future! I'll miss seeing you post.
Best of luck to you Traci will definitely miss seeing you around be it in chat or in the forums. I was lucky to have met you and spend time w/you in the past.
Have fun on whatever you do traci and I wish you the best. Good luck
Best of luck to you Ms. TraciBrooks. You have my ATF picture. You will be missed.
Best of luck to you, Traci, in everything you do.
Traci, you are a beautiful, intelligent, and kind person. I do hope your future holds nothing but happiness.
  • jafun
  • 11-09-2011, 10:31 AM
Best wishes to you.
  • Sami
  • 11-09-2011, 11:42 AM
Traci as much as I will miss you here, I wish you all the best! Thank you for all the help when we first met & on my journey. You have always been a wonderful person in the hobby and out. I have no doubt you will prosper in your next venture! You will be missed here by many!

Live, Laugh, Love just the way you are!
Best of luck Traci!!

It was a great pleasure meeting you and getting to know you. Will miss your sweet smile and personality. You are an awesome lady.
If your ever in Austin area look me up and we will have lunch.
Keep in touch babe.
Your Cowboy
XOXOXOXO

• T-Can
  • 11-09-2011, 02:16 PM
Just in case your account was disabled before you read this, traci, I decided to post this anyway so you could view it with your other handles.

Hah, I kid........Gonna miss ya here on the board, you were one of the best at posting how it really is. Nice to have met you!
Good luck. Never met you but your reputation here has always been solid. Enjoy the "real world" experience. It's predictable, consistent, steady and will certainly allow more choices.