Like a Lady or a Piece of Meat

+1
I would look at it like any other job, it is a service oriented job and just how do you look at people who fix your cars, dry clean your clothes, do surgery on you or represent you in court? They all vary but let's be real here, there is a lot more respect in this profession than most not requiring higher degrees and years of experience/lucky breaks to enter. You can look at this as positive or negative, I personally don't see all this degrading behavior because I am not looking for something inherently bad in male sexuality.
Ummm, like a rental car ??

Take me like you stole me

Ride me all over town

Burn rubber, hitting every hole

Go pick up all your friends & let them dog me out

Make me take sharp turns that are not comfortable

Don't just tap the brakes... ride them til they squeal

Bang the hell out of me everytime you get in or out

Drive me hard until im all outta gas and leave me in a half vacant garage!

I think I'd be fine with just that as long as you fasten your safety belts!!!
IP, that sounds like mutual consent and a very exciting encounter. WOW!!!
I note my files as a DNS if he's been rude or snobbish to me during a session. If he walks in, looks around my place and not at me, refuses a drink (even bottled water) and proceeds to treat me like a greeter at walmart who just happens to suck a mean dcik, rather than a guest in my home, walking around like he is doing me a favor by being there or clearly has no interest in GFE rapport, I make sure to let other ladies know how he may act toward them when I'm asked for a reference. I am NOT PSE as a rule. However, I really really enjoy giving pse (nqns, dt, gagging, face-fcuking, greek, hard ass smacking, hair pulling, tied up, etc) to close "friends" who have earned my trust and respect. To me, nothing is a more special gift than a sassy little woman surrendering herself to being a total slut for a guy who you KNOW appreciates the rarity of it. Originally Posted by thathottnurse
Oh my, this post has my heart racing. I insist on hugs and water. I really like quality rums, vodkas and beer too. I'm literally so damn cerebral that if my brain isn't into you, its a no go for my little brain. This post stimulated both brains.
I agree with the hot nurse and most of the ladies on the board respect is key and should be given mutually. I feel your only going to get treated how u allow someone to treat u. Now I do know some straight up sluts who dont mind the "meat treatment" but as someone mentioned earlier they're cheap. I personally like to build client rapport with my personality and dirty ways. Im sure the guys dont like getting treated like a piece of meat either
  • fryec
  • 08-07-2013, 09:08 PM
Since I can't and don't hobby that much, I treat each encounter as if she will be my last time and it hers, so I try and make it as memorable as possible. So it would depend on the person I'm with but it definitely involves respect and admiration.

Peace
Good subject, I always treat all ladies like a friend; but this door swings both ways, I know it's a business, but I have seen some all involved in our conversation before I leave, and just go cold with the clock . Saw a very nice provider last week for an hour appointment, she got me off 30 minutes into it, but spent another hour just talking....... We are humans with feelings on both sides. Originally Posted by HDnTX
+1
Ummm, like a rental car ??

Take me like you stole me

Ride me all over town

Burn rubber, hitting every hole

Go pick up all your friends & let them dog me out

Make me take sharp turns that are not comfortable

Don't just tap the brakes... ride them til they squeal

Bang the hell out of me everytime you get in or out

Drive me hard until im all outta gas and leave me in a half vacant garage!

I think I'd be fine with just that as long as you fasten your safety belts!!! Originally Posted by ItalianaPrincess
WOW IP...I would love to rent a car from you!! Respectfully of course, but ride til the wheels cum off.

Seat belts on...check
Airbags Initiated...check
Let's Ride