The SNATCH thread

What do the owner's want in regards to SNATCH threads?
What do the owner's want in regards to SNATCH threads? Originally Posted by FinallySingleNReady2Live

Snatch!

IB
That may be what the MODs want out of it.

The one thing I might suggest in regards to the thread is actually "moderating" it if they are going to set it up and create rules for it.

Although if it's not covered in the guidelines I can see where enforcing rules for it would be difficult.
Works pretty good as is, if it ant broken, don't fix it IJS.

IB
The OP and a few others seem to have presented a different opinion.
blah blah Originally Posted by FinallySingleNReady2Live

Hey Toyz does your Whack-a-Stooge game still work? I would think the mallet must be worn to shit by now.
The purpose of the SNATCH thread is for 1) providers to post when they're available that day, and 2) for hobbyists to post what they're looking for. It's bad enough that some providers can't seem to read the fucking rules (or their pimps can't - because hey, pimps di'nt do so gud in skool, yo) (<---- that was seriously hard to type - I have no idea how the fuck David Douchehurst does it!), but now we have mongers who feel the need to make comments that have nothing to do with the whole purpose of the thread. I say that if you want to comment on something in SNATCH, make a new fucking thread in Coed like a fucking normal person.
  • Toyz
  • 08-23-2015, 08:23 PM
Hey Toyz does your Whack-a-Stooge game still work? I would think the mallet must be worn to shit by now. Originally Posted by Windinhishair
Luckily for our customers we have subbed out our warranties to RandB Fan Productions & they are taking the financial hit for replacing all the busted Whack-A-Stooge Mallets.

What we've discovered is that Bandles breed like cockroaches & have a new litter about every week. However, they are soooo stupid that their heads are like bonking a rock off a cement wall, and have busted more than one Whack-A-Stooge mallet.

• Toyz
  • 08-23-2015, 08:25 PM
The purpose of the SNATCH thread is for 1) providers to post when they're available that day, and 2) for hobbyists to post what they're looking for. It's bad enough that some providers can't seem to read the fucking rules (or their pimps can't - because hey, pimps di'nt do so gud in skool, yo) (<---- that was seriously hard to type - I have no idea how the fuck David Douchehurst does it!), but now we have mongers who feel the need to make comments that have nothing to do with the whole purpose of the thread. I say that if you want to comment on something in SNATCH, make a new fucking thread in Coed like a fucking normal person. Originally Posted by Claire She Blows
Originally Posted by Toyz
I've got nothing in the way of witty comebacks. It's been a loooooooooong week of mommy duty - apparently it's taken a toll, lol.
  • Toyz
  • 08-23-2015, 11:10 PM
I've got nothing in the way of witty comebacks. It's been a loooooooooong week of mommy duty - apparently it's taken a toll, lol. Originally Posted by Claire She Blows
Back to school is soon enough. You'll get back in the grove. (Yes WIHH, I know)...
I actually read the SNATCH thread first before heading into the provider ads. There are times that my schedule may line up with a provider and the SNATCH is a great tool for a last minute appointment.
I may just go and look in the snatch threAd, see a lady I like and hit her up. Seems to work better then setting a date a week in advance just to have it canceled an hour before go time. Kind of going with the "I'm ready when you are" aproch for now and the snatch works good for that.

IB
The current rules are based on the ones for San Antonio, which allows both guys and gals to post... do we want to restrict it that much?

z Originally Posted by ztonk
I would prefer it if signatures were not allowed in that thread. The signatures are generally just as long as the post. With some of them even having photos....

As a guy, I have posted in the SNATCH thread but don't get good responses. I have better luck putting up my own ISO threAD.
What's wrong with the ladies signature lines? This is an ad threAd for whom ever is available in short notice hanse the ad.

IB