This is why they're really trying to stop Trump

No ifs...he is a moron.

Nothing Originally Posted by matchingmole
You must not be a billionaire with a gorgeous wife.

Jealousy is a terrible disease. Worse than Covid19. It kills too!
Typical lexusliar off-topic question. And giving yourself a "like" on top of it.

What a douche-bag (luckily for you you can be a douche-bag without knowing how to use one).

Do you have to read about how to use a douche bag? Originally Posted by LexusLover
You can't come up with any reason trump is unfit for office except jealousy?

Just because you're jealous of trump doesn't mean others are.
You get to lie as much as trump does. It's just that you aren't worth keeping track of.

Do you think she puts out to him? She gets a shitload of cash and he fucks around on her. When she was pregnant.
They have separate bedrooms. I don't think she takes ant shit from him.

Jealousy is a terrible disease. Worse than Covid19. It kills too! Originally Posted by LexusLover
  • oeb11
  • 07-08-2020, 09:59 AM
You would be given more credit if you didn't lie. Originally Posted by eccieuser9500

Noam Chomsky - If 9500 ever did look in a mirror - it would crack into pieces. !!
  • oeb11
  • 07-08-2020, 10:09 AM
Well - 1b1- Thank You for your name-calling diatribe that 'Whitey owes me money because of slavery" - which you were not- and I did not own slaves either.

Just another nebbish who won't get a job or work ( unlike the Oriental immigrants who are quite successful in America with self-motivation and hard work) - and expect hitey to bail U out after dumping on Whitey for "Racism".

OBLM is a Marxist led cult - and you are just a sheeple follower - spouting names and profanity in your indoctrinated Outrage at Whitey .

You are the cause of your own problems - America is about Equal opportunity - and in case you never heard of the Civil Rights Act of 1964 - try reading - if you can. Time to grow up and stand up and Get a Job!
about your 'whitey racism' and reparations ' in a word - 'NO"!!!

go play with 'J' and you can spout marxism and racism to each other all day long.

And go hungry until you figure out the World don't owe you a Thing.

"Get Over it" - Eagles
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8eVt...&start_radio=1

Given your own attitude of 'superiority" - the patronizing and insulting attitude - You really should own the Dallas cowboys - shouldn't You????
LOL
Trump's payroll tax cut boosts blacks 'most,' could add 2M-3M jobs: Analysis

Wouldn't want the folks on the Democrat plantation finding out they can actually leave it. Originally Posted by texassapper

Maybe somewhere down the list. But the chart topper is potential for at least 2, most likely 3, Supreme Court Justices.
Signs of further stupidity.

Claim someone says something they didn’t, or better yet attribute to them something they never stated in any form and

BAM start spouting even stupider shit.

Keep the laugh tracks coming. I’m LOVING it.
e9500????? Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm
Glad you found my little error so amusing. Allow me to correct it.

Ad eccielover, gnadfly and yourself to that list

Jealousy is a terrible disease. Worse than Covid19. It kills too! Originally Posted by LexusLover

Me jealous of Trump? You are so far off base it's laughable. He's not all that rich (as far as we know)...he has no skills...other than self promotion and conning gullible Trumptards. And he's certainly not healthy...borderline obese.
Me jealous of Trump? You are so far off base it's laughable. He's not all that rich (as far as we know)...he has no skills...other than self promotion and conning gullible Trumptards. And he's certainly not healthy...borderline obese. Originally Posted by matchingmole
It appears it’s you that doesn’t have any skills. He was going to be drafted by the Phillies, went to Wharton, owns some of the most valuable property around the world, and is one of 45 people in the history of the country to become POTUS. That’s impressive. You, on the other hand, are a flunky.
[FONT="Arial"][SIZE="3"][COLOR="Blue"]You can't come up with any reason trump is unfit for office except jealousy? Originally Posted by Munchmasterman
I'm not jealous of Trump. I can think of an excellent reason to VOTE FOR TRUMP ..... You oppose him! That means Trump is highly qualified for the job, and it's been showing since Election Day 2016.

The Winner beat The Whiner!
George Washington: "I cannot tell a lie."
Donald Trump: "I cannot tell the truth."
Trump supporter: "I cannot tell the difference."
George Washington: "I cannot tell a lie."
Donald Trump: "I cannot tell the truth."
Trump supporter: "I cannot tell the difference." Originally Posted by Lapdog
You mean,

I did not have sex with Monica

If you like your doctor you can keep your doctor

It was a video

Did you know those were lies? Or were you duped by them? I’m guessing the latter.
Crow kabobs, crow creole, crow gumbo...Gettin hungry, Bambi? Hmmmm?