Did she have a real orgasm or did she fake it?

So Ms. London, tell me more about this female orgasm thing....sounds interesting!!
Oh my....not the case babe. How easy is it to clamp your legs, gyrate, and even contract your PC muscles to appear as if you're having an orgasm? Not hard at all bwahahhaa.

Another little tidbit...giving away trade secrets here, but you guys ever hear of lubricant inserts? You know...they give the feeling of true vaginal wetness, so every review states "She got so wet, I know it was real." Just saying. Originally Posted by London Rayne
OK, but NO LIP SYNCHING!

memorex.jpg
You boys are funny ha ha. Ed, no worries...it was real bwahahaha.

Emptywallet, I never lip sync.
You boys are funny ha ha. Ed, no worries...it was real bwahahaha.

Emptywallet, I never lip sync. Originally Posted by London Rayne
Oh, I knew that......I faked it.....all 5 times!!!
I must say, it is funny that we always remember the guys who are the best at what. It's been 2 years since I have seen you, yet your daty skills are still fresh in my mind ha ha. Hmmm...
come on. all you have to do to get the answer is read reviews. according to most heroes on eccie, they not only don't fake them, they have many!

"...and then she had her first shuddering, screaming, squirting o...."

lol!!
I agree with every single post by London Rayne in this thread. SO TRUE!!! Why do you men care so much if the provider cum? Like London said, unlike men, most of women's orgasms are mental....not much to do with the guy's talent.
And she is also right about vaginal contractions....every woman can do it....not hard at all. :-)
Sorry to bring you the truth! Hehehe!!
I must say, it is funny that we always remember the guys who are the best at what. It's been 2 years since I have seen you, yet your daty skills are still fresh in my mind ha ha. Hmmm... Originally Posted by London Rayne

Ed was that bad at eating cookie you remember the experience two years later?
I agree with every single post by London Rayne in this thread. SO TRUE!!! Why do you men care so much if the provider cum? Like London said, unlike men, most of women's orgasms are mental....not much to do with the guy's talent.
And she is also right about vaginal contractions....every woman can do it....not hard at all. :-)
Sorry to bring you the truth! Hehehe!! Originally Posted by samantha thom

Just fake it well is all we ask.
Women Fake it.
Do you honestly think that they really like fing Shreck?
PLEASE!
I wish more guys were reading this thread. We finally got the ladies to give away the secret and there will still be a hundred reviews a day bragging how he made her shake. smh
If it's so important to make a provider have an orgasm, then the secret is right in this thread but first you'll have to read.
I never go into session thinking I'm gonna make her cum, but if I do does that make me a super hero or something?
Women Fake it.
Do you honestly think that they really like fing Shreck?
PLEASE! Originally Posted by *GoddessDallas*
Have we met?
The girls I see ALWAYS CUM.... I just wish it was while I was there!
[QUOTE=drsmooth1;...
I never go into session thinking I'm gonna make her cum, but if I do does that make me a super hero or something?[/QUOTE]

Several years ago one of my ATF's told me, "When it comes to having orgasms, all women are actors at one time or the other. Some of us are better actors than others. With a good actor you will never know for sure but with others you might be able to tell."
was it real to you?