Any providers do webcam shows

Neither of which applies to me. Originally Posted by sexymaid_69
Yeah, we all "believed" you.
Lusty Lad, you are so right, what a thunder struck! GPOY peewe hermen.......could it be.....
Silver says well done!!!
Really?

That's the best you got?

Pffftt.

Facts boy, Facts.

I own a car, not a bus pass.
I own a house, not a couch in my moms basement.
I don't cam, nor am I "gay for pay"
I turn away more "gentlemen" than I actually see so my age is not a deterrent.
I've never needed any produce to provide a good service.
And it's so easy to sell used panties even MY granny can do it.

I've never made a secret of my age which seems to really bother you. Wonder why????
You also keep mentioning how proud mommy is of you, wonder why?

I'm sensing a mommy fetish...

You don't like me,
big whoop,
like I give a rats ass.

You have threatened me in an open forum, that didn't work so now you insult me.

And that was the best you could do?
Seriously?

All this because I simply suggested that any lady who considered working with you should Google you and see your opinion of women which you yourself have put out there for all to see.

The same as I do for any hobbyist who inquires about seeing a particular lady!

I told you before, ask around.
I wasn't personal. You chose to make it so.

You're just a petulant child who likes to throw tantrums.
And I'm done with you.

Lastly,
You really should listen to your elders,
Who are also your betters.

Pistolero,
gimme all the points you want for this one, IDGAF

Tatas
Grow the fuck up!
Originally Posted by sexymaid_69
It's post like this as to why I just absolutely love Jinny. It is the perfect example of the term bitch slapped.http://http://www.urbandictionary.co...erm=bitch+slap

For our more visual learners on here this is what I'm talking about.

There's just no helping this boy...
But now I have to wonder, If you had to make a produce choice what would it be? IMWTK...
JJ, the choice of the month is watermelons.
OMG, Silver loved the bitch slapping he does not slap, kicks
LMAO... I might actually pay $6 for that!
Jinny, when and if you do anything point worthy, we will let you know.

CharlieGirl, go to User CP in Main forum on lerft side of page. Go to settings and edit ignore list.
P-Money, "left" not lerft, LEFT, not your military left.
Your Paws are like mind, hit to many keys at once, or maybe you need an. Afternoon nap, or maybe a little bit of porch wine..........
P-Money, "left" not lerft, LEFT, not your military left.
Your Paws are like mind, hit to many keys at once, or maybe you need an. Afternoon nap, or maybe a little bit of porch wine.......... Originally Posted by eaglehorse
Seriously???? Hollywood is correcting Pistolero's post??? Now I have seen everything.
  • BSer
  • 06-06-2014, 03:47 PM
OMG, please forward me contact info for young lady in leather jacket bitch slapping kid in white hat. She is so hot I would give her a car and a creampie!
OMG, please forward me contact info for young lady in leather jacket bitch slapping kid in white hat. She is so hot I would give her a car and a creampie! Originally Posted by BSer

I dont know, the pussy below that pic was pretty hot too
Jinny, when and if you do anything point worthy, we will let you know. Originally Posted by Pistolero
Thank you Kind sir.
OMG, Silver has been watching that video post all afternoon. He likes the babe, in the first video.
Hey Tits, do you have plots in your GP movies? OMG just gave you one Bitch slapping, could you do one for the ladies, you know, let the ladies slaps you Bitch. Did I just call you a bitch, oh I'm sorry ment to say witch......
OMG, that's CG twin sister in the second film, no doubt about it, she always wears that chuck of real Silver around her neck....... OMG, put your helmet on, chin strap tight, CG is going to put a flamethrower on somebody.......