realistic poll

exactly EJL because of the rude comments and hateful environment that eccie lets exist. no one is going to want to be subject to that abuse voluntarily. why put them self out there for the bullies to kick?
I voted: "no, never and won't try"

But now looking back, I wouldnt mind being licked in that area. Didn't see that option! Never had that done before.
I voted: "no, never and won't try"

But now looking back, I wouldnt mind being licked in that area. Didn't see that option! Never had that done before. Originally Posted by avalanche16
I had a Chinese masseuse do that to me totally out of the blue. That was the first time anyone had done anything to my ass and I was a bit freaked out at first. It didn't take long to really start enjoying the experience, so I say go for it. And before one of the idiots chime in; no, I didn't catch the gay from her.
If the poll had overwhelmingly gone in their favor these three plus their tag-along would have cried "SEE we told you so!"

Since the poll (after combining the different yes options) showed them to be in the extreme minority of public opinion of course they are going cry fake votes.

These four just don't know when to concede and switch battles after being fed a large portion of crow.

Continuing to argue a case with excuses after being overwhelmingly outvoted in multiple thread polls allows them to retain the image of proud imbecile to the vast majority of viewers. Nothing new there.

They responded precisely as expected.
Problem with the ignore feature, I've already discovered, is it doesn't stop you from seeing what assholes post that gets quoted by other, non-ignored, people. Are we sure the 3 of them live in Austin? Because they talk more like they live in Bastrop, or Orange, or Midland. I've decided I'll skip the ECCIE socials because while I'm normally a peaceful fellow I'm not 100% certain I could refrain from slapping the fuck out of.....certain men. Sorry; male humans. Sorry; males. It would be really satisfying to see the look of shock on their faces when they realized you can't always talk shit sitting naked in front of their keyboard without consequences.
actually the socials are very friendly. I've shared a beer with Whispers on more than one occasion. I fly a little too under the radar with my UTR's so dont get invited anymore...or don't try to. But the socials are quite fun. My first one i was super nervous so overdrank. They only gave me shit for a few months...

if you get the chance to go to a social I'd say go for it. Meet some great guys and girls. then come back to boards and fightclub again. But for an hour or two...almost everyone on here is tolerable.
Just to set the record straight (no pun intended) regarding events -- eccie does not sponsor any events.

And, while we are on the record, "polls" unless they are scientifically and statistically based and crafted, reflect only the opinions of the people who are responding. So at this moment, 64 people have voted. Considering there is probably a couple of thousand (yes!) hobbyists in Austin alone, not much real data in any poll such as this one.

You want a more close look at anal play, try searching the Indy, spa and agency reviews and see how many "TUMA" or "FUMA" or other variations, including "ass" and "anal" references show up.

Hundreds!
I will be at the social with Austin Ellen. Not sure if austin powers will come since he has already ditched this site due to the animosity and trash talk he was immediately bombarded with upon joining and writing a review. he may well come just to prove the bullies wrong but he has no desire to participate on this site. and who could blame him? he is joe common man, a average guy, with a normal fantasy who had good service and trusted me enough to write a review about it and was the meciliessly attacked and hounded by a few bullies. that is what happens to newbies on this site all too often. I hope he comes Wednesday but I am not sure he will. I will be there regardless.
I will be at the social with Austin Ellen. Not sure if austin powers will come since he has already ditched this site due to the animosity and trash talk he was immediately bombarded with upon joining and writing a review. he may well come just to prove the bullies wrong but he has no desire to participate on this site. and who could blame him? he is joe common man, a average guy, with a normal fantasy who had good service and trusted me enough to write a review about it and was the meciliessly attacked and hounded by a few bullies. that is what happens to newbies on this site all too often. I hope he comes Wednesday but I am not sure he will. I will be there regardless. Originally Posted by sue_nami

"Wednesday's performance as Austin Powers will be played by stand-in actor ___________________ "
final word is Austin Powers is going tomorrow and will be sitting with me and Austin Ellen.
"Wednesday's performance as Austin Powers will be played by stand-in actor ___________________ " Originally Posted by Whispers
final word is Austin Powers is going tomorrow and will be sitting with me and Austin Ellen. Originally Posted by sue_nami
I still can't figure out why you give a shit what he says or thinks. You must realize this is all just to get a rise out of you.

Playing into his hand by caring enough to actually bring someone who stated he isn't crazy about even going to the event just gives W more incentive and opportunity to frustrate you purely for the entertainment of it.

You're busy trying to prove something to him when he really doesn't even give a shit one way or the other.
Well darling, austin powers has decided to go to make new friends and meet other providers as well. it is his decision and has little to with the bullies believing him or not but certainly thanks for your concern here. I was going whether he did or not. I doubt the bullies will even go as it is no fun to be proven wrong. I look forward to making your acquaintance if you are going too. since i have the losers on ignore, I am way less irritated and bugged by them around here, so I really do not even know what they have been saying , nor do I care. life is way more mellow and fun in coed with the blowhards on ignore.
I look forward to making your acquaintance if you are going too. Originally Posted by sue_nami
That's kind and thank you but I can't think of one single benefit to hanging out with a buncha fellow mongers.

There are enough exposure risks as it is in the hobby.

Last thing I need is to be the next poor schmuck in line to receive outing threats via PM from a certain Hobby God because his feathers got ruffled on the board.

I have a few provider friends of many years but we were friends before knowing the other was in the hobby.

I'm sure they're mostly a bunch of great guys but Real World and Hobby should never be mixed IMO.

Last thing I need is to be the next poor schmuck in line to receive outing threats via PM from a certain Hobby God because his feathers got ruffled on the board. Originally Posted by Windinhishair
There are no shortages of MODs that would love the opportunity to ban someone stupid enough to threaten to out someone via PM so I know if there was any semblance of truth in the bullshit you were fed that we would see that guilty party banned multiple times...... kinda like what happened to Toyz.....

you know there is nothing remotely credible that ever comes out of you.....