Gents what type of lingerie gets your motors running?

I am not like the others posting here . . . I do not wear lingerie. I don't care what anyone says. Originally Posted by pyramider
I bet you wear argyle socks and a mask.
I always feel sexy in lace lingerie and corsets. Recently I started wearing pantyhose/thigh highs and I LOVE THEM. However, I wouldn't leave without my heels, they make me feel so seeeexy! My favs being more fetish-y.

Attached Images File Type: jpg fetish.JPG (35.4 KB, 114 views)
put on a "freak 'em" dress and nothing can go wrong.

See pic below. dress arched just like that...ass doesn't need to be as big but must have slimming tummy
Heels are sexy and I'm 5 foot 5 lol I NEED some extra height.
I love to see a woman in my dress shirt, long sleeves. That will get me going everytime! Last overnight I had was great. In from the restaurant and she swindled my shirt from the bedroom and came out from the bathroom wearing nothing but my shirt! What a night!!!!
i like to see girls in anything sheer, crotchless, or just nude. I also like bare foot or pantyhose i dont like high heels
  • Mokoa
  • 10-20-2011, 10:15 PM
Here are some suggestions...

I just love love love lingerie, I buy more lingerie than reg clothes.

I just love love love lingerie, I buy more lingerie than reg clothes. Originally Posted by Sweet N Little
Omg,I have these exact pair of underwear in black.lol!
Thanks again everyone who posted comments and pics

I just love love love lingerie, I buy more lingerie than reg clothes. Originally Posted by Sweet N Little
OMG I have to have those!!!
I thought I was done lingerie shopping for now, but you are enabling me! lol
My favorite is simple, a blouse & skirt or a dress or even a long sleeve button-down shirt - with nothing on underneath. That gets my motor running.