CBJ or BBBJ whats it going to be?

Geez, why do people keep posting public polls? Make them private. Originally Posted by GneissGuy
Wouldn't want any providers skewing the poll results was my motivation.
This poll is funny because I'm push into an answer that is only moderately true. "I prefer BBBJ but depending on the provider and her skills I'll go for CBJ."

Yes and no. I don't care that much for BJ, and therefore the distinction is not that important. The distinction has a bigger difference to me for other acts!

Meanwhile a provider who doesn't do BJ at all would be an issue just because I assume it means an attitude problem or something else going on!
Totally surprised. At the time I read this, over 50% replied they are open to CBJ based on this or that.

Never would have guessed that.

Sifu
Totally surprised. At the time I read this, over 50% replied they are open to CBJ based on this or that.

Never would have guessed that.

Sifu Originally Posted by sifupsi
I agree color me surprised. But let's not forget they still do "prefer" BBBJ just not a deal breaker for them. If some one (provider) would ask me I would have said 7 out of every 10. Turns out its more like 5-10. Check out those guys reviews and its a different story! LOL
Well I guess the POLL speaks for its self. I might add there is an X factor. There are ladies that "require / ask" that hobbyists ALWAYS list CBJ in their reviews. Yet they make available to certain clients the BBBJ on a case by case basis. I think it might surprise you how many do this! YMMV
I don't do CBJ. Hate the taste of condoms. And I have a latex allergy, so it's not like I can get the potentially yummy flavored ones. Stuck with Skyns. Ugh.
I don't do CBJ. Hate the taste of condoms. And I have a latex allergy, so it's not like I can get the potentially yummy flavored ones. Stuck with Skyns. Ugh. Originally Posted by Claire She Blows
I've always like that about you!