Its time for Obama to take Bibi Netanyahu to the UN Security Council to have a resolution issued against Israel

what ever aid Israel gets is in the form of military aid.

that said., someone said Israel is allegelly getting 40 billion in military aid? is that right? that sounds like an error. 4 billion would sound right.
Did you bother to check?
Are you truly that stupid? I have no "blind support of Israel." Nor am I a Jew-hating bigot like you. My purpose is to show everyone how stupid you are. You make it easy. If I earn $99K a year and you gift me $1K a year, I think I can survive quite well without your fucking gift, thank you. Something tells me YOU are the welfare queen. You spout bullshit about Israel so you can feel better about yourself. Originally Posted by lustylad
Haha. You're so hell bent on proving me wrong at all turns till you didn't even notice how you walked right into that clear glass.

Thanks for proving my point jack ass. Israel is no friend of ours they're getting a welfare check to the tune of mega billions and don't even need it, they know they don't need it. So who's fault is that? The religious right. Talk to me about fiscal conservatism when you truly get a clue.

We need to cut the welfare queens off. No?
Did YOU bother to check those figures? mega billions?
I think I did.

U.S. military aid to Israel was $2.775 billion in 2010, $3 billion in 2011, $3.07 billion in 2012 (and $3.15 billion per year from 2013-2018) while Israel's defense budget is around $15 billion, it made us wonder how much Israeli taxpayers contribute and where the other $12 billion non-U.S. aid comes from.
Since 1949 the U.S. has given Israel a total of $83.205 billion. The interest costs borne by U.S. tax payers on behalf of Israel are $49.937 billion, thus making the total amount of aid given to Israel since 1949 $133.132 billion. This may mean that U.S. government has given more federal aid to the average Israeli citizen in a given year than it has given to the average American citizen.
http://www.wrmea.org/congress-u.s.-a...nd-impact.html
Two liberal sap suckers aurguing, how delicious.
Keep sucking cocks in your mommy's basement, Sissy Chap.

Israel's memorial to 9/11:

It is called the 9/11 Living Memorial Plaza, and was initiated and designed by Eliezer Weishoff.

It is the only memorial outside the U.S. that includes the names of all who perished in the terrorist attacks
IGNORE
IGNORE Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Loser
Thanks for proving my point .... Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel
He loses the discussion then proclaims "victory"!!

Only on the internet. Never on Sunday!!!!
IGNORE Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Wow, look at that! He even posts "IGNORE" right after a memorial to 9/11! We lost 3,000 brave Americans on 9/11 and this POS wants everyone to ignore it! He's aiding and abetting al queda. Let's ship the pig to Gitmo.
Thanks for proving my point jack ass. Israel is no friend of ours they're getting a welfare check to the tune of mega billions and don't even need it, they know they don't need it. So who's fault is that? The religious right. Talk to me about fiscal conservatism when you truly get a clue.

We need to cut the welfare queens off. No? Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel
It's a symbolic and psychological boost for the only stable Western democracy in a sea of despotic regimes and medieval miscreants. Who is a better friend than Israel in that corner of the world?

Why don't you start a thread about (or even mention) the aid we give Egypt? It's a similar amount each year. Egypt needs it to help feed their swollen population. We've been dishing it out to both countries ever since the 1979 Camp David accords. It has nothing to do with the religious right. It has everything to do with keeping the peace in the Middle East for 37 years. But you're too colossally ignorant to understand that.
It's a symbolic and psychological boost for the only stable Western democracy in a sea of despotic regimes and medieval miscreants. Who is a better friend than Israel in that corner of the world?

Why don't you start a thread about (or even mention) the aid we give Egypt? It's a similar amount each year. Egypt needs it to help feed their swollen population. We've been dishing it out to both countries ever since the 1979 Camp David accords. It has nothing to do with the religious right. It has everything to do with keeping the peace in the Middle East for 37 years. But you're too colossally ignorant to understand that. Originally Posted by lustylad
Seems to me the bevel headed sap sucker is an Isreal hating Anti Semite.
Seems to me the bevel headed sap sucker is an Israel hating Anti Semite. Originally Posted by bambino
I'm thinking he hates Jews as much as asswipe hates Messkins. They have enough hate to fill a klavern.
I'm thinking he hates Jews as much as asswipe hates Messkins. Originally Posted by lustylad
And Mother Theresa and Jesus Christ.