The end is near...Maybe ;)

Count me in Nikki!
I'm still saying an extra prayer tonight....just in case. BTW, it's 1:52AM on Judgement Day in Sydney, Australia.....nothing's happening yet!
This will be the 6th time some jerk-off predicted that the world was going to end. Please don't sell your homes or give your kids away!
lots and lots of reading synderella..
you have way more important things to prepare for...

http://www.ebiblefellowship.com/outreach/tracts/may21/ Originally Posted by dennisrn

I beg to differ Dennis, there is nothing more important to prepare for. This is how your going to spend eternity...
These believers should prove their worthiness to God by giving away all of their worldly possessions, including (especially) their money....preferably to me!!

I've been making some plans for next week. Should I stop now?
  • E2
  • 05-20-2011, 02:03 PM
. I used to be a faithful church girl... Originally Posted by mirandalee
GULP!!!
HAHAHAHALOL you kiding write stupid shit
Greenhorn, chill out hon...we're just having some good old fashion fun here! (lol)

Tim...the EOTW GB has been delayed...until 12/21/12! (lol)

Hi hotdogs...good to see you around!

Daracus...nice avatar!
its almost 10:00AM in Tokyo and all is well..

http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/city.html?n=248
I'm going fishing in the morning. If the world ends, then fishing is a good thing to be doing.
I'll be suffering through an excruciating proceeding for all of tomorrow, Sunday and probably even Monday! I will be probably welcome death by the end of it all, so the rapture won't be so bad. I will have to miss out on the gang bang though.
This will be the 6th time some jerk-off predicted that the world was going to end. Originally Posted by Daracus
Only the 6th?! Maybe more like the 600th! There have been fools predicting the imminent end of the world since the 1st Century AD!

I'm really getting tired of this sh**.

BTW -- Just got home from a visit with Brandy Lee. We drank a few Crowns, then experienced The Rapture in her bedroom. (I once, she twice; it's for good reason my title is "Tongue Lasher, 3rd-Degree.") Don't think it was exactly the sort of rapture that "The Saved" had in mind, though!
The rapture means that all of the devout, bible-thumping, holier-than-thou, Christians will be called to God, and leave the earth. Hmmm, the downside to this is....?
Whitedog, I hear what you're saying, but the world needs balance. Think back to one of the greatest pieces of political commentary of our time, "Team America: World Police." Think and ponder upon the lessons of the pussies, dicks and assholes speech. I swear, Matt Parker and Trey Stone offer better commentary than any other news outlet today, and that is just plain sad!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hdq57...has_verified=1
greenhorn1960 wrote;
".....I beg to differ Dennis, there is nothing more important to prepare for. This is how your going to spend eternity....."
as Nikki pointed out ---> enjoy yourself...
my point is very simply this ==> if you believe the world is ending beginning in a little over an hour; then by all means throw your hands in the air - bend over and kiss your ass goodbye....

if in fact you have very important things in your near future such as bar examinations, interviews for important jobs, CPA reviews, nursing board examinations, etc., I would offer it is not a wise decision to put your preparations in abeyance based upon absurdities....

just my thoughts...