Best Steak House in Dallas area?

They also have one of thr best cocktail programs in town. Their sister restaurant in lower greenville, rapscallion, also has dry aged steaks and phenomenal cocktails. Some of the most knowledgeable bartenders you'll ever meet as well. Originally Posted by asdfg
Agree on all points. I should have mentioned Rapscallion.
Here's something, a little different…in Bishop Arts. This is their Facebook page, which I just saw, don't know if they have a website. https://www.facebook.com/dallasboulevardier/

Scroll down and they talk about their dry aged ribeye steak. I love this place, but I've never ordered steak here. However, I've been in groups where I've tried someone else's steak. And it was terrific. Last time I was there, I think I had some kind of lamb neck or shoulder. Damn good.

And…the $$ is more reasonable than high-end steak joints. Originally Posted by NorthDallas30
Not steak, but Bolevardier and Rapscallion are both very good. Bolevardier is somewhat louder, though neither is as quiet as the steakhouses we've been talking about. Whether that matters or not depends on 1) the type of business dinner you're having and 2) the average age of the participants (and the age of the most important participants). I'm pretty sensitive to restaurant noise and I can deal with Rapscallion on a week night without any problem.

Both restaurants have small, but well selected wine lists. Boluvardier has some French wines, but they top out at around $150 with a few exceptions, so don't expect to find top producers from any area. Rhone is the strongest region, which should be good is steak is your object of desire. Rapscallion is a Cal centric list (and maybe all Califorina). Lots of mainstream wines with a few better producers scattered around (e.g. Liquid Farm, Turley, Merry Edwards, etc.) I think the food is slightly better at Rapscallion, but reasonable minds could differ on that question. Nice oysters at both places and they are in season now.
Try Nick & Sam"s. Ask them for the "Suoer Bowl " menu. Enjoy