Seeking more out of a regular

be absolutely clear on what you're asking for. Your post seems more of an unorganized thought that you typed out, and not an actual question. Originally Posted by papadee
indeed.

While SB is likely the route to go, I'm currently not interested in all the cultivation required for this. The OP was a thought I had because I found a girl where it works for both of us, but for me its now like watching the same movie again and again....or more that she is unable to match my pace with our encounters.

Like I said, logic says just move on because I can see the writing on the wall and I don't have a problem with that because I have 3-4 new ones that are top of the line. Approaching her about where I'm at I think gives her an opportunity to save / pivot the arrangement, but probably is just providing me closure for moving on (if she gives me a blank stare, its obvious it won't evolve). I've done this before with another girl and it solidified every reason I considered moving on (net positive experience)

I kind of think she's sees this because the last time we were together she mentioned bringing other girls into our thing for me.

Yeah, whores should be used for fucking, got it. There is a difference in a hole to drill and a provider who caters to your needs. The girls that can cater to ALL your needs can change your life.
Have you tried... talking to this provider about what "more" you are looking for?
It sounds like you almost want her to read this thread so she "get the hint" and changes her performance.
Clear communication is huge in this situation.
Let her know what you'd like to be done differently, and if she won't change and you don't want to continue, find a new provider who better suits your needs.
Have you tried... talking to this provider about what "more" you are looking for? . Originally Posted by valkyra
and another poor illiterate soul to the DIDN'T READ OP list
.....but I plan to meet up next week to share that I need more out of our time together to make it worth my while. Originally Posted by FatCity
Did that today. Talked over everything and ultimately the only thing that would really work with her (for me) is a SB arrangement, because the physical stuff is nice, but just not enough to write home about. She's done the arrangement before and prefers it and technically everything would be fine. However, nnot only do I not have confidence in her ability to know what I need, but I seriously doubt she has the capacity to do it. FWIW - I had her ROLE PLAY exactly what I wanted a few sessions ago. Worked exactly like I thought it would - was everything I needed. I have been with other girls (non-American latinas) and just 30 minutes with how they treat me is worth more than the hours I spend with this regular. So while I really enjoy her company, like her as a person and find her irresistible physically, I would have to TRAIN her how to treat a man and if I'm paying, it just isn't worth it.

Big thanks to the SB forums, particularly this insightful list
https://www.eccie.net/showpost.php?p...&postcount=533