OH2

He was kidding. Originally Posted by TinMan
He once posted in the political forum that he didn't chase after independents anymore. I thought it just might be possible that he didn't know what OH2 was.
  • Crock
  • 03-26-2022, 08:05 AM
OurHome2.Net. You didn't know that? When eccie had the brief shut down in 2018, people started setting up a profile on there. It's been said the layout of the site was not the best, but it did a have daily and week end lineup. Originally Posted by adav8s28
Your grammar was off, but I fixed it for you.
He was kidding. Originally Posted by TinMan

yep

He once posted in the political forum that he didn't chase after independents anymore. I thought it just might be possible that he didn't know what OH2 was. Originally Posted by adav8s28
nope. unless they are asian. ampworld will never die!

bahhahaaa

at any rate i logged in today without any issues. poked around a bit. nothing really to see there.

the issue with oh2 seems to be ck wants to play favorites with the girls and to an extent he'll let them do and say whatever they want.

i hear that they can out people which here is a cardinal sin and a certain ban. the guys get banned for sneezing or so i hear.

ck can run his site any way he wants. if you don't like it don't participate. the site is a useless to me.
  • BLM69
  • 03-27-2022, 08:17 AM

at any rate i logged in today without any issues. poked around a bit. nothing really to see there.

the issue with oh2 seems to be ck wants to play favorites with the girls and to an extent he'll let them do and say whatever they want.

i hear that they can out people which here is a cardinal sin and a certain ban. the guys get banned for sneezing or so i hear.

ck can run his site any way he wants. if you don't like it don't participate. the site is a useless to me. Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
Them drama hookers won't last in any other site but OH2
Them drama hookers won't last in any other site but OH2 Originally Posted by BLM69
Don't forget the ass kissing simps.
  • BLM69
  • 03-27-2022, 12:18 PM
Don't forget the ass kissing simps. Originally Posted by Brandofan
Them CK ass lickers are outnumbered here, I almost forgot about the whores with mandles, the rest of you hard working woman. Much love 😍
Them drama hookers won't last in any other site but OH2 Originally Posted by BLM69
Don't forget the ass kissing simps. Originally Posted by Brandofan
What else can you expect from a Simp Nation...

Just look at the President and his whole cabinet, they're the laughing stock of the world. Most foreign leaders won't even take his phone calls. And a WOKE military, now their's something to be proud of.

CK is just another member of the clown world shit show.
  • cosoj
  • 03-29-2022, 02:40 AM
I got access to OH2 by repeatedly clicking on the link. But now OH2 is requiring me to sign in. And that is a problem when you get that privacy alert 2 or 3 times in a row.
  • BLM69
  • 03-30-2022, 10:08 AM
I got access to OH2 by repeatedly clicking on the link. But now OH2 is requiring me to sign in. And that is a problem when you get that privacy alert 2 or 3 times in a row. Originally Posted by cosoj
So click the the link repeatedly, then you're required to sign in, then the security privacy pop up happens 2-3 times? After being logged in? Sounds like it's safe to log in to me 😂

I don't understand why tricks didn't get a batch of regulars going? Isn't anyone of them worth seeing more than once? I like to have 5-6 whores at all times in case one, two or three are busy when I wanna play, I'm usually the last minute caller

What else can you expect from a Simp Nation...

Just look at the President and his whole cabinet, they're the laughing stock of the world. Most foreign leaders won't even take his phone calls. And a WOKE military, now their's something to be proud of.

CK is just another member of the clown world shit show.
Originally Posted by Vanilla Gorilla
Conservatives on a whore board always leave me confused.
Hey Ralph. Ck out the political forum. You can be dazed and confused and have mucho fun making fun of the trumpy cartel. They ain't here for fun though

They have been denied access to the trumpy social network
Hey Ralph. Ck out the political forum. You can be dazed and confused and have mucho fun making fun of the trumpy cartel. They ain't here for fun though

They have been denied access to the trumpy social network
Originally Posted by Tsmokies
I approve this message.
For the first time today my browser allowed me to access oh2. Was told to change my password. Went through the reset protocol then logged in using the password sent to me. Found myself logged into the account of a guy named “eatyouout”. Tried to access one of the Fort Worth forums and got the security warning again.

Things aren’t fixed yet over there.
Conservatives on a whore board always leave me confused. Originally Posted by Ralph Fults

Because you've been propagandized to beleive conservatives are puritan school marms and old white dudes. Wake up.
Because you've been propagandized to beleive conservatives are puritan school marms and old white dudes. Wake up. Originally Posted by CowboyDave
Sadly, this is true. There are enough folks who vocally fit that stereotype to give those to the left of the political center plenty of fodder. It is then assumed there is some monolithic, all-or-nothing belief system to which everyone on the right subscribes. Same is true of old-fashioned liberals…their voices are rarely being heard, either.