Let me move this conversation over here

I thought ol' Mata an' Miss Jessica wuz buddies. Ah needs to log on mo' often ta keep up wif shee-yit.
No I am a one man band. You want to be a big shot, but you just don't know how. The only thing your good at is tooting your horn.
Yeah Yeah Yeah.. Low end posters that haven't any merit.. What a lonely life... sounds like I have another fan.. Don't hate ROCKER... I do set the bar high... lol. let me ad ROCKER to my minion list.. scribble scribble scribble,, check check check.. #43.. DONE..dang/// need another sheet.. Many things change on this board DD.. just like dresses on rocker nothing is forever.. hehehehe
Wow.
I'm sure both parties know to hit the link to expose the others allegations.
I thought ol' Mata an' Miss Jessica wuz buddies. Ah needs to log on mo' often ta keep up wif shee-yit. Originally Posted by David.Douchehurst
Theatrics....
Anyone have a guess as to which one is FrrankCastle?
There is no ranting to my posts fool.... its just PEST CONTROL!!. yee another BACKPAGE king.. Can you guys contribute so you can be heard?

Do you know FP? POST IT..
There is no ranting to my posts fool.... its just PEST CONTROL!!. yee another BACKPAGE king.. Can you guys contribute so you can be heard?

Do you know FP? POST IT.. Originally Posted by Mata Leon
I have no idea what you are saying. I don't speak "Mr. T", fool........

Happy that you catch it... FOOL... let me know i can send you a list of newbie friendly "eccie" providers to get you going.
Hi. I've only skimmed all of the thread, but I've met Alexa and please don't be mislead; she's sweetheart. No pimp. No drama. I didn't read the whole thread, but it seems like we have a very abusive member and it's not Alexa. REVIEW TO FOLLOW!

Moderators, if there's something to be done, then do it. This shouldn't be a platform for libel when someone's livelihood is on the line and I don't believe being harassed is a great introduction to ECCiE for new providers. Please look into it.
Its has been looked into, you should have read the whole thread. I guess your just blinded by the whole NON GFE thing. Lets not forget who started this thread, she does have teeth. What a shame that you regard TRUTH AND INFORMATION as abusive... Either way, lets not forget this is mostly a GFE board.
lets not forget this is mostly a GFE board. Originally Posted by Mata Leon
Hmmm...I poke around, read the rules, studied the site, but couldn't find anything that said that this is a GFE board. Probably wishful thinking.

Anyway...rant on.
Could be because you don't have reviews or you don't participate so how would you know if this was a GFE board Joe?