Where has all the fine gentleman of eccie gone?

...and i FUCKIN LOVE IT Originally Posted by Cendell M
I'll add you to the Whores Who Love Wakeup thread...along with the thousand other entrants...

...hey shhhh you also taught me to straighten up my illiteracy... Originally Posted by Cendell M
How's that working out for you?
EXUSIE ^^^^^LexusLover Really insult hmmm is still love you and yes i am 125 thank you .....
STILL LOVE LOVE THOUGH Originally Posted by Cendell M
... I guess one just has to see you in person. Right?
Does anyone hobby any more? Maybe I am in the wrong side of town? Ladies is there something I am missing here? Is there another site to advertise on beside p411? Originally Posted by Beau Derierre
The "fine gentlemen" are still here....
The "fine gentlemen" are still here.... Originally Posted by BelvedereDirty
.... and here they shall remain.
Does anyone hobby any more? Maybe I am in the wrong side of town? Ladies is there something I am missing here? Is there another site to advertise on beside p411? Originally Posted by Beau Derierre
Let's stay on topic...

I should of been more specific in my question. Where has all the fine gentleman gone?

I am not interested in those casting stones

I am a beautiful 39 yr old size 13 curvy exquisite lady. I own my own home. I drive a truck of the year. I can proudly post my face and full body picture. I have no addictions. So no need to entertain 15 min John's (Hence the one's casting stones)
I am D&D free. (Again hence no cropped Photoshop profile pictures. Yet again another hence I don't have to work out of a bag by the hour in some john's car.

I am interested in a finer gentleman that enjoys a fine wine like myself. That can afford to enjoy an hour or more. After all this is a hobby. Everyone alike has a different liking. If I am not to your liking, there are plenty in the sea. Enjoy
I'll add you to the Whores Who Love Wakeup thread...along with the thousand other entrants...

How's that working out for you? Originally Posted by Wakeup
I dont know you tell me lol your the one that made me brush up on that shit

Your cool in by book I dont give 2 fucks what anyone thincks.....

NOT kissing ass thats not my style but these ( tards) are def remedial sometimes and i dont want to be YOU MADE ME SEE THE LIGHT baby tebow lol.

You have to GRADE THAT my spelling and English your mean ass made me study proof read so i dont look like a DUMB WHORE ,,,,IM GETTING BETTER .

What ya think , yes ad to the list of love her some Wake-UP
Let's stay on topic...

I should of been more specific in my question. Where has all the fine gentleman gone?

I am not interested in those casting stones

I am a beautiful 39 yr old size 13 curvy exquisite lady. I own my own home. I drive a truck of the year. I can proudly post my face and full body picture. I have no addictions. So no need to entertain 15 min John's (Hence the one's casting stones)
I am D&D free. (Again hence no cropped Photoshop profile pictures. Yet again another hence I don't have to work out of a bag by the hour in some john's car.

I am interested in a finer gentleman that enjoys a fine wine like myself. That can afford to enjoy an hour or more. After all this is a hobby. Everyone alike has a different liking. If I am not to your liking, there are plenty in the sea. Enjoy Originally Posted by Beau Derierre
I wanted to know same thing beautiful ....just remember we are om the remedial (tard class) your gorgeous FRIEND and i see you soon

LOVES & KISSES

SWEET LADY
I want everyone to know that I read this entire thread and have no idea wtf is happening here.

As far as I can tell, there are roughly 5 people trying to have a serious discussion, but an internet of people trying to stop them.

On a serious note to Houston based providers: Please don't leave. I'm still here and would be thrilled if you stayed.
Let's stay on topic...

I should of been more specific in my question. Where has all the fine gentleman gone? Originally Posted by Beau Derierre
Generally where they've always been.

I am a beautiful 39 yr old size 13 curvy exquisite lady.
There's nothing wrong with that. However, there is a limited appeal for that age/body type.

I own my own home. I drive a truck of the year.
With all due respect, no one cares.

I can proudly post my face and full body picture. I have no addictions. So no need to entertain 15 min John's (Hence the one's casting stones)
All good things.

I am interested in a finer gentleman that enjoys a fine wine like myself. That can afford to enjoy an hour or more. After all this is a hobby. Everyone alike has a different liking. If I am not to your liking, there are plenty in the sea. Enjoy
Isn't that what they're doing already? Seeking out other fish?

The thing about money is that it's finite. When a gentleman, finer or otherwise, gets a choice, he's gonna compare his options and go with what he perceives as the best for the buck. For the average gent, the younger, fitter, and prettier, the better. So you're competing against everyone who's in the same price range as you and that's just gonna be tough.
Generally where they've always been.

There's nothing wrong with that. However, there is a limited appeal for that age/body type.

Which is perfectly fine.

With all due respect, no one cares.

Um actually they do care. I can assure reliability as well as
be dependable. I will not have an excuse to waste your time.(hence be on time, no "Large male friend" bringing me to my hourly rented incall or even creepier wait for me in your driveway. (The stories I have read)

All good things.

Isn't that what they're doing already? Seeking out other fish?

The thing about money is that it's finite. When a gentleman, finer or otherwise, gets a choice, he's gonna compare his options and go with what he perceives as the best for the buck. For the average gent, the younger, fitter, and prettier, the better. So you're competing against everyone who's in the same price range as you and that's just gonna be tough. Originally Posted by Max Steel
Thanks for your reply. Again the question flew over your head as well. I'm asking about quality gentlemen. Nothing to do with money or where the money is at.
Maybe its because your profile says "read showcase before contacting me" ..... but seems to be a missing "showcase" ?
Maybe its because your profile says "read showcase before contacting me" ..... but seems to be a missing "showcase" ? Originally Posted by TryWeakly
That section is under construction. Will be back up shortly.
... I guess one just has to see you in person. Right? Originally Posted by LexusLover
LEXUS LETS NOT GO THERE ...HAVE YOU SEEN ME IN PERSON...

NO? PICTURES ARE NOT MY BEST FRIEND BUT I DOUBLE DOG DARE YOU TO BOOK SEE ME AND THEN MAKE AN OPINION...UNTIL KICK ROCKS... I THOUGHT YOU WERE A NICE GUY THEN AGAIN....YOU LYE WITH DOGS YOU END UP WITH FLEAS, MANGE , AND WHO KNOWS WHAT ELSE DO DONT JUDGE OFF SOMEONE WHE BROKE RULES YOU KNOW NOTHING ABOUT

THANKS AND TOODLES

Cendell M

onwards......go fight with WTF see ya
I thought you'd found your SD...truly.

~ Originally Posted by Lexieinhouston
Where are you getting your info sweetheart?
So, CM doesn't weigh in at 125! Originally Posted by LexusLover
Yes i absolutely do so that make me FAT HAHAHA NOPE...would you like to book and see or just talk out you ass i liked you at one but ,but DAMN GINA

I DONT HAVE TO PROVE TO KNOW ONE IM 5'2 125 BEAUTIFUL make lots of gifty donations and my people still see me from day one so whats your point you want proof ?? is 125 a HOG ????

IJS CARRY ON....