Section II, article 4 of the Constitution......

Like I said, if the states officially overturn their election results to the point that Biden loses in the electoral college the game is over. Biden was never really the president and Harris was never really the VP. Probably in Arizona, McSally replaces Kelly as senator. So the senate is controlled by the GOP with a 51-49 majority. The fun begins when the House and Senate have to recoup all the money illegally spent by the pretenders. There are billions still unspent. Hundreds of billions. It may take an order from the Supreme Court for Nancy to do her job. I think that is the reason that some establishment republicans are so opposed to the audits, they don't want to open that can of worms. They don't want to be accused of "taking" money from people.
Then the second tier of fun begins, who is responsible and are they criminally liable for prosecution? Let the perp walks begin. Originally Posted by the_real_Barleycorn
WELCOME TO FANTASY ISLAND!

...I think that is the reason that some establishment republicans are so opposed to the audits, they don't want to open that can of worms. They don't want to be accused of "taking" money from people. Originally Posted by the_real_Barleycorn
They've been "taking money from people" ... THE PEOPLE ... ever since they took their first oath of office ... and have little to show for THE PEOPLE'S MONEY ...

like the mother told a school board on a news clip ....

"You work for me! I don't work for you!"

The recent revelations about vaccines killing younger people (so far!) demonstrated THEIR ATTITUDE ... don't give the vaccine to the illegal aliens sneaking into the country, because THEY don't want the death of illegal aliens IN THEIR RECORD.

So ... the decision NOT TO GIVE VACCINES demonstrates they have known the vaccines are not SAFE! Or is killing off 2% of a group an acceptable statistic?

For whom do they work?
They've been "taking money from people" ... THE PEOPLE ... ever since they took their first oath of office ... and have little to show for THE PEOPLE'S MONEY ...

like the mother told a school board on a news clip ....

"You work for me! I don't work for you!"

The recent revelations about vaccines killing younger people (so far!) demonstrated THEIR ATTITUDE ... don't give the vaccine to the illegal aliens sneaking into the country, because THEY don't want the death of illegal aliens IN THEIR RECORD.

So ... the decision NOT TO GIVE VACCINES demonstrates they have known the vaccines are not SAFE! Or is killing off 2% of a group an acceptable statistic?

For whom do they work? Originally Posted by LexusLover
It’s so ironic that you posted that.
Originally Posted by pfunkdenver
I've noticed that about you. You must have been looking in a mirror when you posted that.
You guys dream big, I'll give you that!
That would seem like the caboose on a long, long train of culpabilities - after fraud is clearly identified. Frankly, I doubt they will be able to find DNA, much less a clear set of fingerprints to identify the perpetrators.

Being the beneficiary of a crime(s) doesn't sound impeachable.

CG said he couldn’t open some telegram links either. That’s strange. Anyways, look up article 2, section 4. You’ll get the drift. Here it is;

https://constitution.congress.gov/br...e-2/section-4/

It could be a remedy for what we were discussing in this thread;

https://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=2785434 Originally Posted by bambino
I've noticed that about you. You must have been looking in a mirror when you posted that. Originally Posted by HedonistForever