Missed the Game - How'd the Astros do?

BigChins, the check was endorsed by your attending physician, since you aren't allowed to possess anything sharp (including your wits). You know him. Dr. Suq Madik.

Why are you repeating that senseless babble? Obey Madik, and take your meds. We had no bet. I paid you to hopefully pacify your delusions. Do what Madik recommends. Drink your Ovaltine, and rest. Your brain won't heal correctly if you persist in those fantasies. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
I have never heard of Dr. Suq Madik. And even if I had, he is not the person that I made a good faith wager with. You are!

If you were stupid enough to pay Madik the $500 for services rendered at your Glory Hole (conveniently located in the corner stall of the Salina Bus Station Men's Room) that is on you! Not me!

You "still" owe me $500 for losing the wager and you "still" have not paid the debt.

Pay up, Bitchy Welsher!
Most of the predictions have the Cubs and Jays advancing to the series. Looking a little bad now.
It ain't over till the fat lady sings.......
It ain't over till the fat lady sings....... Originally Posted by i'va biggen
That's the Royal's Motto isn't it?
That's the Royal's Motto isn't it? Originally Posted by LexusLover
No their motto is " We are back, deal with it".
It ain't over till the fat lady sings....... Originally Posted by i'va biggen
Don't bring woomby's Momma / SEEster into this ! The Gloryhole Guru of Arknasas and Oral Oracle of the Ozarks might throw a fit with YOU and put YOU on ignore !
BigChins, the check was endorsed by your attending physician, since you aren't allowed to possess anything sharp (including your wits). You know him. Dr. Suq Madik.

Why are you repeating that senseless babble? Obey Madik, and take your meds. We had no bet. I paid you to hopefully pacify your delusions. Do what Madik recommends. Drink your Ovaltine, and rest. Your brain won't heal correctly if you persist in those fantasies. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
Can we get the good Doctor to increase Lil cotex's voltage at his next electroshock session ? Do it to the point that he starts smoking !! At least the orderlies their at the clinic won't have to clean up too much shit after the jolt since he's always spewing it here !
At least the orderlies their at the clinic Originally Posted by Rey Lengua
"The orderlies their at the clinic"

Gay Rey Idiot, You need to go back to grade school for a much needed refresher course!

Gay Rey Idiot, You need to go back to grade school for a much needed refresher course! Originally Posted by bigtex
Spew some more shit, Cotex ! The orderlies THERE at the State Home for Idiots and Mouth Breathers will thank YOU for it. " IS " it fun for YOU to get those "jolts" of electroshock ? Maybe the Russian Doctor Fuckov will put some grease on the probe that they insert in your big ass this next time !
Gladiator Sports are a distraction... fuckers

Spew some more shit Originally Posted by Rey Lengua
Gay Rey, you've been cut and reassigned to the end of the bench on the Junior Varsity.

You don't have enough game for the Varsity squad.

But your Gay Reyness is Varsity caliber. <--- Gay Rey
Gay Rey, you've been cut and reassigned to the end of the bench on the Junior Varsity.

You don't have enough game for the Varsity squad.

But your Gay Reyness is Varsity caliber. <--- Gay Rey Originally Posted by bigtex
As if YOU could coach any thing other than your fellow lobotomized liberals in TEE ball AND jerking off , where you ALL get a "trophy" for "participation ! And coming from the self-appointed "head" coach of the statewide reach around crew, ( and the fan of Slick Willy and the odummer voter and cheerleader that YOU are ) being called "JV" doesn't hold much water. " IS " that too hard for YOU to understand ? Just like YOU don't understand how your BS entreaties for payments of those " bets " shows what a joke YOU are !
Mets 4, Cubs 2.

3 wins to go.

Gay Rey Idiot, You need to go back to grade school for a much needed refresher course! Originally Posted by bigtex
That motherfucker is dumb as a goddamn sack of hammers. Gey Rey, the reacharound turd burglar. Breath of fresh air not having that fucking idiot around.
Faggots strike again 6-3 Faggots Originally Posted by i'va biggen
fify