Most Popular Fetishes?

I'd like to cum on a girls face and instead of cleaning it up she just leaves it there until I am ready and done with round two.
If you do any creampie fetish roleplays, tell guys to get fully tested for all STDs and bring in results for you like I do)))))
mndi, what kinds of fetishes are you thinking about?

while all the suggestions are pretty good, from my hobbying/sexual experiences, many of them sound like role playing or sexual techniques, and not technically a fetish.
like dirty talk, Domination/Submission, edging.

from dictionary.com
fetish: any object or nongenital part of the body that causes a habitual erotic response or fixation.
fetishism: Psychiatry. the compulsive use of some object, or part of the body, as a stimulus in the course of attaining sexual gratification, as a shoe, a lock of hair, or underclothes.
non-sexual defn: an object regarded with awe as being the embodiment or habitation of a potent spirit or as having magical potency.
46 Sexual Fetishes You’ve Never Heard Of
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/1...n_4144418.html

10 of the Most Popular Sexual Fetishes [since role play and bdsm are #2 and #1, guess i've got some learning to do]
http://www.therichest.com/rich-list/...xual-fetishes/

20 common-sexual-fetishes-that-arent-that-weird
http://love.allwomenstalk.com/common...ent-that-weird

List of Fetishes and List of Kinks and Terminology
http://rekink.com/guides/kinks/

13 of the most unusual sexual fetishes
http://metro.co.uk/2015/12/27/violet...ishes-5487670/
If you do any creampie fetish roleplays, tell guys to get fully tested for all STDs and bring in results for you like I do))))) Originally Posted by FemiLove
Don't get me wrong, I'm a barebacking creampie lover myself but I just Googled "blank STD test forms" and got a bunch of results of forms I can fill in. Would you be suspicious if the name was TheEccie214 on the form?
Looking into offering a few fetish services! What are the most popular fetishes amongst the board? What do you enjoy? Don't be shy 😉 Let's hear it!! Originally Posted by Mndimorgan
BBCR. Originally Posted by chicagoboy

I hear BBCR is quite popular.
I need legit testing. If I suspect guys giving me fake testing that they get online, I will take appropriate action including possibly cutting off your balls))))))) I have copies of those fake forms so watch out guys!! Mndimorgan will probably have them also when she does those roleplays.

Anything that gets you big, hard and very wet is a fetish to me))
Shows what I know ... whenever I read 'fetish friendly' 1st thing that pops in my mind is -
GREEK ... 😒I'll turn in my kink card 1st thing Monday
Foot fetish, pegging and CBT are my most popular fetish requests
Here's something for you. How about a makeup and body paint fetish? Google Sexy day of the dead face paint, and sexy warrior face paint to see what I mean. I really like the extreme eye and face makeup look.
Foot fetish, pegging and CBT are my most popular fetish requests Originally Posted by Sierra Sinclair
I love to worship pretty feet!!!

Never been pegged but this Lady.... well could try it if it was itty bitty )))

CBT.... no idea what that is but probably a go with this beautiful Lady!!
CBT = websearch says "cognitive behavioral therapy"

but, in our sub-culture, it means "cock and ball torture" and usually involves smushing, smashing, slapping, stomping upon, candle waxing, etc. in other words, generally painful activities for the guy.

some are into it, some arent.
just know what it is you're getting into.
and have a "safe" word if you decide you wanna experience it.
Having one client cream you and then your very next client eats the creampie) lots of requests.
I'm thinking of this thread kind of like my "bucket list"... I have done very many of the things on the list.. but still have a few fetishes that I have not done yet...
1. Sex with a pregnant provider.
2. Partaking in a lactating provider.
3. Total pee session with provider. I've peed on a provider, I've only had one pee on my hand so far..
4. Do the "Lido or Bliss" theater thing.. Take a provider with me and have sex in an adult theater. I've had fun at a Tampa adult theater, but never in DFW area. Or perhaps Colettes...
5. Road Head to completion on a highway.
6. Full fisting of a provider.
7. Just once having a BBBJ and BBFS at an AMP with CIP or CIA, Every time I've visited, everything was 100% covered.
8. Having a video session with 2 girls with both doing BBBJ with COF and them swapping and kissing!
9. Prostate exam with edging and massive pop.
10. Getting full extras at a strip club.. Have gone, but never had much luck at all.
11. Twins or a "mother daughter" session.
12. This one will be in 2018.. Have sex with a provider born on or after January 1st, 2000.

I belong to a "bukkake gangbang" club on fetlife.. get lots of my fetishes taken care of.. AND.. get tested every 3-5 weeks and ALWAYS carry my most up to date results!

I've got most of my previous bucket list items taken care of in my 13 years on aspd/eccie. I've tried multiple time to get #8 done.. but every time I've got it set up.. it's never worked out..

Pretty sick eh?
CBT = websearch says "cognitive behavioral therapy"

but, in our sub-culture, it means "cock and ball torture" and usually involves smushing, smashing, slapping, stomping upon, candle waxing, etc. in other words, generally painful activities for the guy.

some are into it, some arent.
just know what it is you're getting into.
and have a "safe" word if you decide you wanna experience it. Originally Posted by pmdelites
NOOOOOoooooo ball and cock torture please!!!!
Unless you are torturing me with that sweet kitty!! 😊