Accurate Stats in Reviews

I'm guilty as the other guy who has no sense of height or weight. What I do know is that Heather had me cross-eyed from the moment I walked in. Sorry I will be more attentive to a lady's measurements.
Knowing I have no sense about weight, I avoid it. I would only remark if what I see when I meet the lady is radically different than advertised. Same for pics. Unless they wildly misrepresent the lady I meet, I don't comment. But as I remember Heather, her pics are spot on; in fact, they don't do her justice.
Gonzo thank you for the sweet compliments.
Thank you to everyone who has had such sweet things to say.
Gonzo you said exactly what I was trying to get across. If a ladie's stats seen accurate just go with those instead of guessing.
Now if she says she is 5'5 , 120 lbs and it is obvious that she probably consumed 105 pounds for dinner then of course you should point out that her weight is very different than what she has listed.
My 1.3" of dangling death has been verified as accurate countless times.
And while your reputation may be certain I'd bet Heather's is better. :-)
I certainly hope so ... I also doubt that anyone would laugh at her when she disrobes ... I got her beat on this one, the ladies always laugh when I undress and most point while laughing.