Overnite stays - what do you do?

Hobbyfun, now that's an all-nighter I'd gladly pay for.
Never done any overnighters with a Provider. As another poster mentioned, I wouldn't be comfortable having a stranger stay in my house. I've never even taken a girl home that I've picked up at a bar. We find a room somewhere (neutral territory) and I lock all of my valuables in the room safe. I also don't run with sharp scissors or chat on my cell phone while driving.
This what you should do for an ON, Three forks for dinner first, body shots and dancing @ two or three clubs, then covering oursleves in rediwhip on the bed and fking, then move to shower and apply either body paint, or chocolate to ourselves and get a bj, do more body shots, order more food, fk some more and then pass out.
Perfect overnite for me.
If I ever do one, I will request that.
Thats what everyone does about right?
I had the wrong impression of a overnight-er. I thought we would go out to dinner, then stop by a club and have a few drinks and lap dances then go back to my place.
shower, play just do it ever were in the house then around 1:00 I would go to sleep and the provider would stay up clean the house, wash the dishes, wash and iron the clothes and if she had time wash and wax my car then around 6:00 am come wake me up with a nice slow bj then ride me cg and then I would get up get ready to go to work and she would have breakfast ready for me we would eat and then she would clean up the dishes again and that would be the perfect overnight-er.

If anybody finds a girl like that let me know. Originally Posted by Hobbyfun
Part one - sex, alcohol, rock and roll through every room in your house - fine and dandy. I'll even wear my French maid's outfit while giving you a French "toast" for breakfast. Part two, household maintenance and dishwater hands, trust me, it would be way cheaper to hire a REAL French maid.
Part one - sex, alcohol, rock and roll through every room in your house - fine and dandy. I'll even wear my French maid's outfit while giving you a French "toast" for breakfast. Part two, household maintenance and dishwater hands, trust me, it would be way cheaper to hire a REAL French maid. Originally Posted by Fancyinheels
Lol too funny.

Love the green shoes btw