Delayed Reviews

I agree with you Zipster! I've only had one DRAMATIC situation with a provider and I just kept my mouth shut and moved on. We just didn't gel personally and I think I caught her also having a bi-polar moment also. She has a good reputation otherwise and it wasn't worth the further superfluous war of posts in the coed section 'drama' that accompanies a negative review of a provider who has an otherwise good reputation.

I try my best to post the review within a day or so after meeting with the provider. If it's part of a special or not. However, if I have a bad experience, I usually won't post anything at all. The provider could have had an off day or something going on in their personal life that affected the session. Mom always told me if I didn't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all!! Originally Posted by zipster
Hmmm well I think communication is key..out of courtesy i think a gentleman should let a lady know if he will not be able to write the review beforehando..nobody likes feeling played Originally Posted by kaceyhazee
Being played annoys me no end. Try it differently. You get the discount next time. Cuts out the scammers.
Sometimes true, sometimes not.

From what I can see from her showcase, she is what I would classify as a niche provider. Attractive and mixed, petite height, heavily tatted... she is going to attract a certain client, but not every client. The advice of exposure is great for the run of the mill girl trying to swim with 100's others just like her, but when you talk about niche providers-- it isn't always true.

I have a pretty steady flow of reviews, I average about 2-3 reviews per month. But I am a bigger girl.. no matter how many times my name is up in lights, only a certain percentage is going to notice or give a flying fig. When gents ask me if I want a review, I always tell them that if they need it for PA credit then feel free... but otherwise, I don't care either way.

Reviews aren't the end all be all advertising form that some seem to think it is. Once you have established yourself.. they are often little more than a "Oh hey, she's still around" reminder. And some of the most successful ladies I know have had a no review policy in place for years. Originally Posted by GracePreston
GRACE! Stop reading my mind!!!!!!!

Its all about target market....I have learned my lesson with the career hobbyists who only seek notches on there belt to get packs on the back and ball licking from other hobbyists ...again, an ego matter. These gents are not my target market, although they may work for some, they tend to not click with me.

All my provider friends in beamers, escalades, Porsches hardly have reviews if any and creep behind the scenes .
GRACE! Stop reading my mind!!!!!!!

Its all about target market....I have learned my lesson with the career hobbyists who only seek notches on there belt to get packs on the back and ball licking from other hobbyists ...again, an ego matter. These gents are not my target market, although they may work for some, they tend to not click with me.

All my provider friends in beamers, escalades, Porsches hardly have reviews if any and creep behind the scenes . Originally Posted by Eva Damita
The ones who aren't reviewed are the "secrets best kept" and that niche market would never say a word about their lady BCD.

Instead, they would pass the word along to a friend, whereas a good word definitely beats a good review.
The ones who aren't reviewed are the "secrets best kept" and that niche market would never say a word about their lady BCD.

Instead, they would pass the word along to a friend, whereas a good word definitely beats a good review. Originally Posted by BrownSugarBaby
Amen!
I think there is another reason to have review specials though.. It generates interest in a provider. A lot of time really good ladies get kind of overlooked if they do not have reviews for a while. It is a reminder that she is still here and providing good service. A provider does not need to be new to benefit from a review. I always honor my commitment for a review promptly. I appreciate the discount and want the lady to see this. I know for a fact a review is better advertising than an add... As to the jerks who don't follow through they are spoiling it for the rest.
Having no reviews on this site, yet. I would like to offer my 2 cents.

I like most, hobby as a means to have what i don't get from my SO, and inject a bit of variety into the existing life i lead.

Writing a review is, in my book like a compliment for exceptional, memorable service, not an obligation, as I am old school, and was taught "If you don't have something nice to say, don't say anything at all.".
Having said that, my reviews are generally for genuinely exceptional service.

I sometimes write them as a means to remain active in the hobby, so you, as providers know I am who I say I am.

Now, just because i don't write a review, does not mean it wasn't great, it could be any number of things as listed in other posts, such as time, availability, or my SO needing my time more than I get privacy time to write reviews.

I love this hobby,
Restin6969 (so nice, I try twice)
(maybe i should make that 6968... )
OK. I'll admit that I don't normally write a review quickly. But I have also never visited anyone offering a review special (newbie or traveller) who might want one posted quickly. I have written a review for almost every visit I've made (only 1 since joining Eccie, but had about 15-20 on ASPD and TER). The reason for the delay (correct or incorrect) is to separate the review from the actual event (I don't put exact dates) so that it would be more difficult to trace should the hobby ever go south?

Maybe you should mention that as part of the review special requirements? Sometimes we don't all have the same sense of time as each other.
I always compose reviews immediately after sessions whether its a special or not simply because I have no life LOL