Ladies, How big is too big?

Yes, there is such a thing. I'm a bit "shallow" depth wise so certain positions are not possible for me with a gent of size.. Originally Posted by GracePreston

NICE, that would make the one for you.

"Yours is the perfect size for me!" Originally Posted by J.G. Wentworth
JG, You must have seen Reese Foster lately
A buddy of mine alway`s says "It`s only three inches long, but it`ll damn sure tickle the rim."
I like my Lady to have a deep amazon pussy. The bigger the better.
I like my Lady to have a deep amazon pussy. The bigger the better. Originally Posted by necbiter
What Do You Mean By This? I Am Having A Hooktard Moment So You Mean You Want A Girl Who Isnt Tight lol Sorry
I'm above average size, right about 8.5in (okay, 8.42in if you want accuracy) and I recently had a provider that wouldn't let me get even half in. I've had women and providers tell me they'd never let me do greek, and that I can understand I guess, but I've never had anyone basically running on the bed away from it for just regular penetration. We tried every position imagineable to no avail. Now, maybe I was just too ugly for her who knows...but as far as her actions, she said it was too much. Was very dissappointing! I can sum up my feelings with a paraphrased quote from Full Metal Jacket "What we have here, is a magnificent specimen of pure Texas Blacksnake. But it ain't too goddamned beaucoup..." Originally Posted by bigk91
Did you copy them measurements off the magnum website? lol
What Do You Mean By This? I Am Having A Hooktard Moment So You Mean You Want A Girl Who Isnt Tight lol Sorry Originally Posted by oLiViA88
Yes thats what I mean.
Did you copy them measurements off the magnum website? lol Originally Posted by oLiViA88

Nope, not at all. I usually prefer the XL's or the 'Ectasy' version, but then also Sexxy Carly turned me on to some lifestyles version that I like too.

If you're calling me out, then whenever in town we may have to get together and see what's really going on

and rest assured, I like to keep my stamina up (as my people would say 'errr day') so I'm game. LOL

I'm just saying
Nope, not at all. I usually prefer the XL's or the 'Ectasy' version, but then also Sexxy Carly turned me on to some lifestyles version that I like too.

If you're calling me out, then whenever in town we may have to get together and see what's really going on

and rest assured, I like to keep my stamina up (as my people would say 'errr day') so I'm game. LOL

I'm just saying Originally Posted by bigk91
Go read my big dick thread then you will see that I am up for your challenge lol...
Yes thats what I mean. Originally Posted by necbiter
Ive never heard that before thats why I was asking...
JG, You must have seen Reese Foster lately Originally Posted by DickEmDown
FU...DED ( I can say that, right?) I never said yours was perfect for ME....just said it was perfect. Get it right.