The Eyes Have It.. (Well, they have *me* at least..)

Sharing my pic from Halloween- hence, the dark hair.

Side note: if you hurl unprovoked insults, in an effort to intimidate, shame or silence women, you DON'T make us look bad. To the contrary, you have only advertised and confirmed the fact that you are:

Shame or silence??? Darlin if you actually had 1 oz of common sense you would've seen that I wasn't trying to silence anyone. On the contrary, I was obviously rattling some cages and judging by YOUR as well as other's comments I think it's safe to say I was successful now wasn't I ?!?

A: an asshole (posing as a nice person in social settings)

Oh trust me I'm just as much of an asshole in person as I am on here. Anything I say on here I will be happy to repeat In person. Care to try me be my guest...

B: an insecure, hateful, mean-spirited, ugly-on-the-inside person

That ain't even half of it sweetie, I'm a fucking sociopath so there's a lot of shit wrong with me LOL

C: an idiot

Oh wow, is that the best you can do genius? Pssssshhh

D: under a false assumption that women over 50 give a shit what you think

No you don't care what I think that's why you gave a fucking Powerpoint presentation of a reply. You really do make this way too easy, smart one

E: obviously okay with other guys referring to the older women, in your life, that you love and respect (MOM?) as 'worthless, ugly, fat, old, and useless because of her age'.

Really?? A "Yo mama" response? That's just as lame & pathetic as the idiot answer. TRY AGAIN!!!

F: ALL OF ABOVE

Now, back on topic...I love my eyes...crows feet and all.

Ciao! Originally Posted by Aphrodite
Thank you for your well thought out and "Highly Intelligent" reply Aphro!! Seriously made my Sunday

Now somebody give me a god damn drink!!!...

I'm gona call you out on that little nugget of hate LM>fuck you and the bad attitude you rode in on little monster. that sort of negativity is not good for anyone. all ages hang out here and find clients and many like my 55 years old eyes and ass. LM it is not a beneficial comment to say something that rude and classless when u are surrounded with beautiful providers of all ages. why act rude and mean when I know you're a nice guy and not a douchebag? what good does it do? what do you hope to achieve by saying rude things like that? it only brings down the quality of life on this board to be surrounded with hateful negativity like that statement.
not to mention that eyes are one the feature that does not age at all and you could not tell a woman's age by her eyes alone. why be mean when u can just be quiet, be sweet, or be inclusive? life is too short to spout this sort of ugliness and hate hun, u are better than that. this forum is for everyone and some of us are over age 50 and you sir, if lucky enough, will be too one day. be nice. Originally Posted by sue_nami

Monster still loves you Sue!!

And just to avoid derailing the thread anymore, I prefer "Bette Davis Eyes"

Green eyes
Attached Images File Type: jpg 0216161256-1.jpg (186.6 KB, 356 views)
And after those last two replies we can go ahead and wrap up this thread. Simply amazing.

Fin
Lol,says who? Why does the thread need to be done? There are plenty of women with gorgeous eyes and I truly hope more post thier windows into to thier beauty and insite.
And after those last two replies we can go ahead and wrap up this thread. Simply amazing.

Fin Originally Posted by priv8dancer
Thank you hun
Baby, I wanna take your blue eyes, mix it with my brown eye, and give you some pink eyes!
Attached Images File Type: jpg 20160110_162842-1.jpg (202.1 KB, 338 views)
This one is my favorite of my eye pics
I just saw a very nice brown-eyed girl in the ads section just now: May I present..Brooklyn Belle:

http://www.eccie.net/providers.php?do=view&id=209674

"Ma'am, I'm going to have to ask you to assume the position.."

"That wasn't quite what I had in mind, Ma'am.. but it'll do."

(I won't bother giving Jessica any compliments. She gets plenty already. heh..)
What's this, a fun thread? Hmmm, not some mean-spirited demeaning thread started by some old tired fat misogynist?

Post up them eyes!
I once saw a lady with the most vibrant emerald eyes!
Originally Posted by Perfect Playmate
It's tough to keep my eyes on the eyes, you know?