I No Longer Offer GFE! I Offer The Illusion of Passion!

I'm having an "illusion" of a "snowball"!!
  • PL
  • 07-24-2010, 09:40 PM
No PPE, this is NOT an ad! LOL! Love ya, buddy!

This morning I was having coffee with a new found hobbyist friend and I asked him what GFE meant to him! I know what it means to me, but for some reason, there are alot of gentleman and LADIES who really don't know the true meaning! Whether it means every activity in the alphabet, it may not mean the same for you! For my new friend, it means the, "Illusion of Passion"! It's the touch of the hand ever so gently on the body, soft lips brushing against your lips, a warm breath on your neck while we snuggle, etc! So, from this day forward, I will no longer use the term, GFE! I don't want to fuck, I want to make love!

Your thoughts? Originally Posted by Lana Warren
I am surprised you roped SP Hunter into coffee. He usually likes 'em younger and spinners.....
I am surprised you roped SP Hunter into coffee. He usually likes 'em younger and spinners..... Originally Posted by PL

Be very glad that I have a sense of humor! I'll be waiting for your apology for that one!
  • PL
  • 07-25-2010, 12:40 AM
Go see CPI's tag line.

The chances of me apologizing to a business participant of your tenure and physical stature are more remote than Obama's desire to cut taxes........

Best of luck to you, off to the next 98lb, 20 year old Korean spinner I can spend my money on!
The more things change, the more they stay the same.
The more things change, the more they stay the same. Originally Posted by Dannie
Sooooooooooo true, Dannie! Oh well, I choose to take the high road..........bless his heart, he just doesn't know any better! LOL!
i keeping my mouth shut on this one but im sure you all know what i really want to say!
GFE - Useless term, doesn't influence my decision in choosing a provider. If GFE ever had a meaning it was lost a long time ago.

Now COFFEE with Dannie, that's what I would like....LOL.
  • fawn
  • 07-25-2010, 09:46 AM
You damn right it's a fuckin' ad........momma didn't raise no fool! LMAO !

Nah, I had a young man call me one night who was under the impression that GFE only included FS! He was not looking for FS, but still wanted all the affection and lovin'! I corrected him and explained that GFE can be anything he wants......the Illusion! So, when I had coffee with my friend yesterday, I asked his opinion on the matter! Originally Posted by Lana Warren
Lana, what did I tell you about posting these damn
ad's in the coed section......
No really, the Illusion of GFE is when you client walks
out the door and forgets to pay you and gets out to the
and calls and says honey I forgot to pay you....and when
he comes back in all embarrassed and kisses you and said
I am sorry you just made me feel like I was leaving my
long lost girlfriend house....
Now carry on Lana with your ad....
Go see CPI's tag line.

The chances of me apologizing to a business participant of your tenure and physical stature are more remote than Obama's desire to cut taxes........

Best of luck to you, off to the next 98lb, 20 year old Korean spinner I can spend my money on! Originally Posted by PL
Just because you're not attracted to a lady doesn't give you the right to viciously insult her on the board. If you have issues with her posts, debate the merits of the posts until you wear out your keyboard. But keep the nasty insults to yourself, please.
  • PL
  • 07-25-2010, 07:38 PM
Viciously insult?

Dude, I haven't even started.
Gotta love it folks.
Some Guy's DON'T deserve a Passionate Woman.
PL,

Refrain from additional insults. Lana did nothing to deserve your comments.

Points accessed.

PPE

Will leave the thread open if it can stay on track.

PPE
Well done PPE. I think civility and respect are things we love about this virtual place!